"dave" on now - Page 2        

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "dave" on now

Post Thanks / Like

seems a nice enough guy really

surprised they have put him straight on bid though not easy

Post Thanks / Like

I've just logged in to find out who this is!

I only caught a few minutes of him!

:sleepy:

Post Thanks / Like

Pleasant enough but looks quite dodgy to me, he'll fit in well.

I wouldn't buy a used car from him.

Post Thanks / Like

He's on now-he's not very good but he might get better.
    Just goes to show what a tough job presenting on these channels is and how skilled the senior presenters are.
    I have often admired the way in which Sally Jaxx for example (although I can't stand her) builds interest and desire in the most mundane product offerings and then closes down with ruthless efficiency.
    It's a pity that the professionalism is undermined by the rotten tactics,lies and misrepresentations which are the hallmark of these channels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    He's on now-he's not very good but he might get better.
    Just goes to show what a tough job presenting on these channels is and how skilled the senior presenters are.
    I have often admired the way in which Sally Jaxx for example (although I can't stand her) builds interest and desire in the most mundane product offerings and then closes down with ruthless efficiency.
    It's a pity that the professionalism is undermined by the rotten tactics,lies and misrepresentations which are the hallmark of these channels.
    From what Caroline Lyndsay just said he might possibly be on a trial, she said he'll be back sometime but not today.

She added, so sincerely 'wasn't he lovely' with that tilted head pose she often strikes when feigning empathy.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you aqua. It isn't easy talking non stop for hours on end, or trying to make a mop sound interesting. There was a girl on ages ago, Chloe I think her name was. She left to go to SkySport. She could have sold sand in a desert.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary View Post
    I agree with you aqua. It isn't easy talking non stop for hours on end, or trying to make a mop sound interesting. There was a girl on ages ago, Chloe I think her name was. She left to go to SkySport. She could have sold sand in a desert.

is now on qvc