Bodyblade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pls elaborate. I admit to having one but having had a bad back followed by a major operation this year I haven't used it much. I am keen to get my money's worth when I am fully recovered

I can't really elaborate other than if used it works. I had a bad problem with my left arm and it seemed to help me build the strength back but it is tiring.

£39.88 with £4.99 p+p on Ebay. £60.50, £5.95 p+p on QVC:rock:

Is that the one shipped from USA and therefore subject to import tax/charges - not sure how much that adds to the price, do you know?

Thanks. I was often almost persuaded by the flexi bar but couldn't see how it could be so effective. Might be worth a try this body blade. Will it help lose weight do you know or is it more for toning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was often almost persuaded by the flexi bar but couldn't see how it could be so effective. Might be worth a try this body blade. Will it help lose weight do you know or is it more for toning?

I would say it's definitely more for toning but I'm sure it would help with weight loss in conjunction with other exercise and sensible eating. Hula Hoops (not the snack variety) are a great calorie burner too!!

I would say it's definitely more for toning but I'm sure it would help with weight loss in conjunction with other exercise and sensible eating. Hula Hoops (not the snack variety) are a great calorie burner too!!

Yeah? Oh I so need a hula hoop then. I used to be rather good at that!

Yeah? Oh I so need a hula hoop then. I used to be rather good at that!

I used to love my Hula Hoop, it was great fun. After reading an article some years ago I decided to buy a weighted one and I fell in love all over again!! I'm no spring chicken by the way but it's a great exercise and I haven't lost the technique, even after all these years........ :wink:

Latest posts

Back