I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yawn at Mike for once again regaling us with the story I have heard at least twice before about how he is so close to his Unc he calls him every day. Why do we need to know this? What has it got to do with the sale other than to make himself sound like the honest family man.

PJ.

Yawn at Mike for once again regaling us with the story I have heard at least twice before about how he is so close to his Unc he calls him every day. Why do we need to know this? What has it got to do with the sale other than to make himself sound like the honest family man.

PJ.

Oh it was his uncle he was on about then, I thought it was his Dad.

I saw him selling some flowery duvet set which he kept referring to as 'not the one you're all thinking it is......I know it looks like hers as she has the same kind of designs on her baby bags etc. but it's not'

Well Mikeyboy I somehow knew it wouldn't be Cath Kidston but thanks for making me think of her and her high prices so that your cheapo one would look like a bargain.

He also said he would have no problem whatsoever in sleeping under all those flowers. Yeah, right. I'd love to see old macho man snoring his head off under a pink frilly, flowery bedset :wink:

I briefly heard him spouting the nonsense about the flowery bedding too, classic Mason BS.

He'll never change.

Latest posts

Back