Ofcom launches investigation into the Sit-up channels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P.J.

Christ, get over yourself. Stop looking, stop hating.

Bid tv staff are doing a job, and getting on with their own lives.

Give it a go yourself.

I dont think Moet & Muffins is Mike Mason.... I think it could possible be Mike Mason's 'fan boy extrordinaire' Ryan Grace
who runs Mikes facebook page with his lady/goddess Medina....

I dont think Moet & Muffins is Mike Mason.... I think it could possible be Mike Mason's 'fan boy extrordinaire' Ryan Grace
who runs Mikes facebook page with his lady/goddess Medina....

M+M is Ryan from the facebook page. I'm almost certain of it.

He cannot possibly be Mike, unless he can be in two places at once because he was on here yesterday when Mike was on air.

Last edited:
They only started posting during Mike's shift after I said funny how it was before and after Mike's shift, almost to prove a point. Plus I bet M&M sig is sent from me yarvik tablet :p

P.J.

Give it a go yourself.

Of course you are quite correct, Bid TV staff are only doing a job.

Unfortunately some of them are working in a very, very misleading manner. If they don't improve I fear that nobody at Bid TV will have a job to do.

Of course you are quite correct, Bid TV staff are only doing a job.

Unfortunately some of them are working in a very, very misleading manner. If they don't improve I fear that nobody at Bid TV will have a job to do.

Oh dear, you fed the troll...naughty Wirral lol!

P.J.

Give it a go yourself.

Firstly no need to blaspheme. As someone who is Christian I find that highly offensive. Secondly I don't only hate what they do not the people. I have a life and a job so I am afraid trying to discredit me as someone with neither a life of job is simply not true. If people like me and others don't stand up to liars like bid then Auction World TV would still be on air. History is littered with events that could gave been stopped but people didn't. Right from the life threatening to things like miss-selling. Ok no one is loosing their life through bid but people are handing over good money for tat that isn't what they were sold. Poundland never make out their products are Harrod's like but seem to do fine so why can't bid? Why don't they add the price of the phone call to the price if the item as they are telling us to do that? Why? They wound have to refund that price of someone returns it whereas now they get to keep nearly £10 so win either way.

So no name person who is probably somethingtodowithbid I will keep going until either Graham or one of his moderating team tells me to stop not you.

Time after time I am told if I don't like bid don't watch. I would turn that around. You don't like shoppingtelly.com you can act like a sheepdog and get the flock out of here ;-)

PJ

I just need to interject here.
From what I can gather from FB it seems that SitUp have had a member of the crew pass away suddenly, a young man called Ben Birch who I assume was a member of the studio crew.
Personally, I'd like to pass on my respects and condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. I think this has hit them hard.
So, somethingtodowithbid, troll off and leave us alone if you don't like it here.
I know we're not vindictive or malicious but if we could just show a little respect, SitUp are having a terrible time lately. I haven't gone soft and nothing changes with their shoddy practice, I just think we could show a little sensitivity at the moment.
Only my personal opinion :flower:

Oh dear, you fed the troll...naughty Wirral lol!

Ah yes, I think you're right Merry. It has only just dawned on me that person has only ever made that one single post. Trolly Dolly indeed, slapped wrist for me!

They are only doing a job my ar*@! (notable exceptions excluded of course).

I am sure most of bid tv wouldn't be interested in anything I have to say but I would like to offer my condolences over the loss of your friend and colleague.

PJ

I am sure most of bid tv wouldn't be interested in anything I have to say but I would like to offer my condolences over the loss of your friend and colleague.

PJ

Hey PJ, I'm sure they do appreciate your sentiments, condolences/complaints, one has nothing to do with the other so your message will be appreciated I'm sure.

Oh PJ., Never was so much owed by so many to so few. What a consumer champion you are.

I'm sure when the regulators have finished prodding around at sit up, and we are back to normal, everyone will sit down with a bottle and chortle the night away at your tiresome posts.

;)

Latest posts

Back