Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

right a 3 minute preview

he is selling tanzanite (surely a silly choice in the current climate)

he called something a janet mccall bowl then said IT IS NOT A JANET MCCALL

he threw back to mike by calling him the talent and the very special friend that is

jesus wept

Oh dear god Peter is awful, really hope Sit-Up get rid of him! Kiri looked so uncomfortable when Peter went in for a kiss. feel sorry for her!

Oh dear god Peter is awful, really hope Sit-Up get rid of him! Kiri looked so uncomfortable when Peter went in for a kiss. feel sorry for her!

I thought he was on form... people on here baffle me of late, why do you continue to watch a channel and particular presenters that you clearly can't stand?

As much as some people would love to see Bid close or shut down - I worry what these people would do with their spare time.

I thought he was on form... people on here baffle me of late, why do you continue to watch a channel and particular presenters that you clearly can't stand?

As much as some people would love to see Bid close or shut down - I worry what these people would do with their spare time.

Dunno really, maybe they'll go on forums and criticise other posters?

Passes the time I suppose.

have you not heard what's going on?
the complaints haven't just been made for something to do in our spare time
Peter Simon is an awful, vile, revolting person and a terrible presenter

Well, it would seem that the negative coverage has had a limited impact: Peter just sold over 2000 frying pans in less than 20 minutes...

It is shocking really...they just made £3060 in phonecalls alone.

it has to be said despite all the press last two days if anything sales figures appear to have increased

Well, it would seem that the negative coverage has had a limited impact: Peter just sold over 2000 frying pans in less than 20 minutes...

It is shocking really...they just made £3060 in phonecalls alone.

They would have sold themselves Joshua, he always gets a better selection of products than anyone else, or gets them first.

£10 all in for 2 Ceramic Coated Pans is a good buy, it's also pretty difficult to mis-sell them!.

Have you noticed that Tanzanite is now ONE of the rarest gemstones deedee?

It used to be THE rarest as far as Dirty Peter was concerned!

I didn't notice that Wirral, I should pay closer attention but to be honest he can hardly string a sentence together tonight and is talking absolute garbage most of the time!
Are you listening to his painful presentation of tanzanite?

I didn't notice that Wirral, I should pay closer attention but to be honest he can hardly string a sentence together tonight and is talking absolute garbage most of the time!

Oh yeah deedee although I feel like I have heard it before :giggle:

It's the sale i'm interested in.

Is tanzanite really 1000 times rarer than diamond?

I rarely watch bid, only if I accidentally go up a channel from Ideal World. But I was amazed by the sickly tanzanite drivel with the romantic music in the background, and the insinuation that "you are worth it, if you want it, just buy it, you deserve it".

He also made a factual error, once saying "quadruple A" when it was AAA.

Is tanzanite really 1000 times rarer than diamond?

I rarely watch bid, only if I accidentally go up a channel from Ideal World. But I was amazed by the sickly tanzanite drivel with the romantic music in the background, and the insinuation that "you are worth it, if you want it, just buy it, you deserve it".

He also made a factual error, once saying "quadruple A" when it was AAA.

Yes it is

'Its single source and limited supply makes it at least one thousand times rarer than a diamond'

And according to Simon Peters, jewellers won't have any but Bid do :wink:

Tanzanite is a thousand times rarer than a diamond as diamonds can be found all over the world. The reason Diamonds are so expensive is most the diamond mines are controlled by the same companies who only release so many to the global market... hence why you have to pay a fortune as they ensure pepole have to pay a premium for the limited amount they choose to bring to the global market.
Tanzanite is blue or purple Zoisite (Tanzanite being its brand name its known as). You can get many different colours of zoisite that all have different brand names (such as Thulite from Norway). You can get Zoisite from many different places such as Tanzania, Kenya, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, India, Pakistan also places in the states. So as you can imagine Zoisite isn't rare but some of the specific colours such as the Blue/purple (Tanzanite) are only found in one place which makes it somewhat rare. Other colours such as Green/red Zoisite (brand name Anyolite) are less rare as they can be found in more than one place.

Last edited:

I was in tears, beautifully presented :giggle:

Latest posts

Back