Bid tv presenters salary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. It does seem to be bids mantra, sell tat in high quantities. Good brands in mega low quantities to make mega bucks from the phone line of people missing out. I bet that runs into 1,000's of pounds per item. It is rumoured that Quiz Call made a million a week from calls. The megadrops have the same vibe to them.

PJ

I'm sure Greg was merely jesting but I think anyone of fair mind would agree that top brands are not regularly on sale. However, if you fancy a punt on a no name fragrance, cheap clothes or watches of exceptionally dubious heritage then Sit Up should be your number one destination.

And if you fancy destroying an egg in a microwave......................:grin:

I wouldn't mind giving bid.tv a go either with presenting products... the only thing is... I live a stones throw away from Sally Flapjack... imagine if she offered to car share to Sit-up HQ... I'd have to listen to her for up to 2 hours and dine at Little Chef half way through our (horror) journey :dull: God help us all. Maybe I could setup a P.O. Box then just tell a Bid.tv porky pie saying I live at the same tower block as Wirral? :heart::drunk:

I'm sure Greg was merely jesting but I think anyone of fair mind would agree that top brands are not regularly on sale. However, if you fancy a punt on a no name fragrance, cheap clothes or watches of exceptionally dubious heritage then Sit Up should be your number one destination.

And if you fancy destroying an egg in a microwave......................:grin:

Dang I should know better. In my defence I have a cough and a cold and my usual stuff :p #violins

PJ

I wouldn't mind giving bid.tv a go either with presenting products... the only thing is... I live a stones throw away from Sally Flapjack... imagine if she offered to car share to Sit-up HQ... I'd have to listen to her for up to 2 hours and dine at Little Chef half way through our (horror) journey :dull: God help us all. Maybe I could setup a P.O. Box then just tell a Bid.tv porky pie saying I live at the same tower block as Wirral? :heart::drunk:

You don't think Sally would share a car ride with a newbie do you? She's now a high end fashion designer, don't you know?

And besides, she uses National Express :grin:

You don't think Sally would share a car ride with a newbie do you? She's now a high end fashion designer, don't you know?

And besides, she uses National Express :grin:

:grin:

Ah yes, our Sal has her own fashion line comparable to those found in Milan, Paris & New York.

My presenting style would probably be a hybrid of Steve McDonald and Paul Becque with a hint of Helen Bates thrown in... :drunk:

:grin:

Ah yes, our Sal has her own fashion line comparable to those found in Milan, Paris & New York.

My presenting style would probably be a hybrid of Steve McDonald and Paul Becque with a hint of Helen Bates thrown in... :drunk:

That sounds like a potent mix :grin:

I heard that the label on Sally's clothes reads 'Sally Jacks Couture - New York Paris Burnley - Made in Hong Kong' but I have no idea if that is true or not. :wink:

Last edited:
That sounds like a potent mix :grin:

I heard that the label on Sally's clothes reads 'Sally Jacks Couture - New York Paris Burnley - Made in Hong Kong' but I have no idea if that is true or not. :wink:

You forgot Peckam a la Del Boy

Ha Ha, indeed Hillary.

Is everybody looking forward to the big return of Dirty Peter? I can hardly contain myself.

Not only am I counting down the seconds until I see DP again, not only for his never fake tales of female friends, not only because of his never too long or smutty monologues, not only for his charming looks to the side camera, not only because he never lies or gets muddled with simple brands and items.

Oh wait take the word only out of all of those :p

PJ

Not only am I counting down the seconds until I see DP again, not only for his never fake tales of female friends, not only because of his never too long or smutty monologues, not only for his charming looks to the side camera, not only because he never lies or gets muddled with simple brands and items.

Oh wait take the word only out of all of those :p

PJ

Indeed PJ, and might I suggest you stick with Dirty Peter tonight because I guarantee you'll be that mesmerised by the sheer levels of BS that you'll soon forget about your cold :grin:

Not only will his bullshit clear your sinuses far more effectively than any menthol steam headbath, in fact I fancy he'll probably take your breath away.

Last edited:
Peter Simon will be crude again, how dreadful is he ? It was nice and calmer last few weeks without him.
Bidtv please get rid of Peter Simon.

Peter Simon will be crude again, how dreadful is he ? It was nice and calmer last few weeks without him.
Bidtv please get rid of Peter Simon.

I doubt there's much chance of that happening Adam. Nobody, but nobody, can flog shed loads of cheap tatt and add an emotional or even spiritual edge to it like Dirty Peter.

If it has wings on it he'll shift it. By the truckload :grin:

tonight will show one thing i have always believed

he sells more than anybody bar none regardless

the fact he has been away will mean everything will fly out tonight

i dont need to watch to no that and i wont be

those who are deserve a medal

...sorry, I didn't finish my last message properly.
I was going to say ... if you are saying someone is a good sales
person, all these things must be considered, besides just the
'initial sale'.

But how much gets returned on his sales? And how many
ASA's rules are breached?

I genuinely cannot stand the man, he makes me cold. But given he has been there since day one, and has all the prime slots, he is clearly top dog and by some way.

He probably shifts that much that the complaints and possible returns are outweighed by the sheer volume of sales.

But it really is hard to imagine any other channel giving him the time of day, which says much about that company. in my opinion.

tonight will show one thing i have always believed

he sells more than anybody bar none regardless

the fact he has been away will mean everything will fly out tonight

i dont need to watch to no that and i wont be

those who are deserve a medal

If I am being honest I would say Mike consistently looks better than PS in terms of number of items sold these days, even Lisa sells the the Art for a higher price than PS does from what I have seen.
Love or hate Mike he has to be the no.1 seller now imo, I've watched Mike a lot over the last two-three months & can safety say his items fly out. Obviously whoever has the 10pm slot will get an initial massive sale with the deal of the day starting... unless your Steve McDonald with the gardening items like the other night :thinking:

Last edited:
If I am being honest I would say Mike consistently looks better than PS in terms of number of items sold these days, even Lisa sells the the Art for a higher price than PS does from what I have seen.
Love or hate Mike he has to be the no.1 seller now, I've watched Mike a lot over the last two-three months & can safety say his items fly out. Obviously whoever has the 10pm slot will get an initial massive sale with the deal of the day starting... unless your Steve McDonald with the gardening items like the other night :thinking:

Personally Mr M I would have to say Dirty Peter seems to sell the most, but that's just my opinion. He just seems to have a nack of being able to sell out of the most atrocious crap as well, but as Moet suggested it's what he says (i.e. bullshit and worse) that probably helps his sales.

Not to mention as the 'star' of the network he has the prime slots. My Dad says that with those fangs and sheer scariness he fills the gap of the old Friday Night Horror Movies that they used to show!

do you really think if his returns outweighed his sales they would put up with him?

like the majority of sales companies a lot of the top sellers bend the rules (to say the least) all the time they are earning people above them targets and bonuses things are covered up and accepted

Latest posts

Back