Yo Yo Yonanna's tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Renton2007

Registered Shopper
See that they're doing Yonana's tonight for £49.99 plus £5.99 postage - isn't that the one Bid-up were doing for £39.99? If it's the same - I love mine - I bought it in September last year but sounds a bit steep and was going to get one for me mum! Will watch tonight...

I admit I only consider ordering from Ideal maybe once every leap year, however I am tempted by this. One thing that does concern me is the encouragement to re-freeze, for example, making lolly pops from frozen fruit, and then re freezing to set. I always believed double freezing was not the thing to do? (bacterial issues)

See that they're doing Yonana's tonight for £49.99 plus £5.99 postage - isn't that the one Bid-up were doing for £39.99? If it's the same - I love mine - I bought it in September last year but sounds a bit steep and was going to get one for me mum! Will watch tonight...

I think the Bid prices were an introductory offer by Yonanas, I paid £55 in Argos.

Bid don't seem to stock it anymore but they are selling it on their outlet shop on ebay (Ocean Tree Trading) for £39.99 and free P+P but I suspect it's end of the line stock. They did have a few for £29.99 at one point.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yonanas-Delicious-Healthy-100-Frozen-Fruit-Soft-Serve-Ice-Cream-Minutes-/360692751661?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item53faf69d2d

Latest posts

Back