Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Looking on her Twitter (sorry I know some of you consider that a four letter word) there are some odd messages, people have asked where she's been and there's no real answer. I get the impression that it might not have been her choice to be off QVC but it's all abit odd.

if that's then case then it's a shame, i've always found her to be quite good.

i hope she doesn't go on bid, for something to do haha

I've noticed the same odd tweets on twitter. Hope she is ok and back on Q soon as she is one of my faves :)

Oh thats all very curious! Not her number one fan but would rather see the back of some others over her!

What are the Tweets saying, for anyone like me who isn't a TWIT-terer :)

I sincerely hope she is not suffering from the curse of QVC and isn't 'battling' something.

I know I've moaned about faces on tele going public with health issues, but I suppose when there are constant queries (as on here) about long absences, then there is little they can do but 'come clean'.

If you go on her blog on qvc on the right hand side there is a box and you can read all recent tweets.

Sorry I am such a twitter dunce I don't even understand these. Is the one with the baby for real? I am no prude by any means but not suitable for Q website would have tbought.

Trying to make sense of these tweets only confirms my instincts that people are far far too into spouting about their own and total strangers personal lives.

I am just enjoying her absence, one of my least favourite presenters - she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge with all that sickly sweetness.

I am just enjoying her absence, one of my least favourite presenters - she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge with all that sickly sweetness.

Yes she came across as very insincere. Apparently she was a beauty queen and her husband was some game show host!

I couldn't understand any of those tweet messages load of jumble as far as I'm concern earned. I can't understand people who feel the need to tell all on these media sites. Yes Julius she was a beauty queen and her husband is a game show host and sometime guest with cameras on Q, I'm surprised you hadn't heard that.

Maybe they are practising Family Fortunes in the living room (ooh just made myself feel queasy again). I don't wish any misfortune on her, just don't want to watch her and its frustrating when I like the product but not Mrs Umbridge...

I read her tweet, on the QVC website, to check out her professional profile. Sounds as if she is in the market for a new job. I get the impression that, if she is, it is not her own choice. Like another poster remarked, there are others I would rather see the back of. Carmel, Miceal, Craig, Anne....

Be sad if Debbie has left alongside Anna, but im guessing there are presenters who are easier to get rid than others, maybe due to there position, can never imagine the likes of Juila R, Dale F, Charlie B, Debbie F, Jilly H, ever being given the boot

Latest posts

Back