Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Greenwood has tweeted this :

I probably won't be going back to QVC, to answer those questions

Umm I don't think anyone actually thought she would go back to Qvc did they, or that they would want her :S .....

I think she would have to let a few years go before she could return to the Q fold, like Flinty.

Too soon wouldn't look good for either side.

Debbie was always one of my favourite presenters. Brilliant sense of humour.

Anyone remember when she likened Dennis Basso to Dick Van Dyke?

Priceless.
:mysmilie_14:

I think Debbie would make a very nice breakfast presenter. Didn't she appear briefly on something like that years ago? She would be nice in a Lorraine style role, I don't mean the news side of things (not knowing if she is knowledgeable about current affairs). I am sure she would be better at that than selling on bid, and indeed better than most of the Q presenters. Imagine a studio discussion chaired by Sarah!!!!!!!!! No-one else would get a word in.

Debbie was on BBC Breakfast Time for a couple of years in the 80's. She was good then but she would be brilliant now. A Liverpudlian Lorrain!!

As no one main TV is now allowed to be over the age of 20 or have a brain in their head DG doesn't stand a chance unless she can raise her profile - say IACGMOOH or big brother. Maybe DG and Julian could do a Jordan and Peter Andre LOL

Latest posts

Back