Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wanted to watch her sell a Kinkade, that's all :wink:

Did you enjoy the "stop the music! I would rather take them back the warehouse then sell them for this little.... its insulting to the artist" bit?

Oooooooo what happened next MrM.......did she toddle off back to the warehouse?.....bet she didn't did she?

I wish she had done lol, she just kept going on about it being limited edition (without saying why its limited... I presume its limited because of the specific size) and she kept saying about how much its really worth. I would love to know what profit they make on them especially when Peter Simon works his magic and gets hundreds of pounds for them.

Did you enjoy the "stop the music! I would rather take them back the warehouse then sell them for this little.... its insulting to the artist" bit?

Oh yes Mr M, her Art sales are becoming increasingly interesting aren't they?

I am enthralled to the point they are worthy of recording :happy:

Discount Shopping Channel? Did you see the so called DOTD yesterday, 4 shitty solar lights for £9.52 all in without a call.

They looked no better or worse than similar ones on sale in a rather famous shop that sells everything for £1.

View attachment 9246View attachment 9247

I don't think that's right Wirral. they are £1 for all 4 + £7.99 ≠ phone call charge. where have you seen these for £1? thats an amazing deal. please share.

I don't think that's right Wirral. they are £1 for all 4 + £7.99 ≠ phone call charge. where have you seen these for £1? thats an amazing deal. please share.

Sorry Bings, I should have said £8.99 or £10.52 with a call for the 4 cheapo solar lights.

The second picture is a model sold in Poundland, obviously for £1 each so yet again the DOTD isn't really such a bargain but few things ever are with the ripoff P+P and call charges. They have various solar lights, all £1 each so 4 would cost you just £4.

http://www.poundland.co.uk/home-and-garden/gardening/solar-lights

Last edited:
Shops in our High St are fleeing, yet Poundland has just extended into the vacant store next door!

Poundland is perfect for cheap tatt like those solar lights, add a penny and you can get 8 for the P+P charge alone!

Why does Elisa Portelli go along with the ludicrous facade that 'Bet' is Peter Simon's partner? She just asked if he got jealous over Bet talking to another man and even he looked somewhat bemused. Why it matters anyway is beyond me but does she really think the audience is stupid enough to think he has a female partner?

The whole act between those two on a Monday is totally bizarre.

Last edited:
Poundland is perfect for cheap tatt like those solar lights, add a penny and you can get 8 for the P+P charge alone!

Why does Elisa Portelli go along with the ludicrous facade that 'Bet' is Peter Simon's partner? She just asked if he got jealous over Bet talking to another man and even he looked somewhat bemused. Why it matters anyway is beyond me but does she really think the audience is stupid enough to think he has a female partner?

The whole act between those two on a Monday is totally bizarre.

Was she being serious, or was she smirking?

I always forget these two are on on a Monday afternoon.........thankfully :happy:

Was she being serious, or was she smirking?

I always forget these two are on on a Monday afternoon.........thankfully :happy:

She's always asking him things like that, and saying 'would you buy that for Bet', I guess it's just another in a long list of sales techniques.

I can't stand her anymore, what chance she'll say they'll get the sack for low prices today? She has morphed into Eddi Monsoon, she looks more like her by the week!

Poundland

That great virtue of human rights and sales standards

"In July, a seven-year-old boy was found to be working 100 hours a week in an Indian sweatshop, earning just 7p an hour making napkin rings destined for the store."

Last edited:
She's always asking him things like that, and saying 'would you buy that for Bet', I guess it's just another in a long list of sales techniques.

I can't stand her anymore, what chance she'll say they'll get the sack for low prices today? She has morphed into Eddi Monsoon, she looks more like her by the week!

She just said the kaftan she's wearing is new to her and she loves it, she's going to ask them for one..........so they get given things..........why is it they buy on air then?

I dont doubt that Bid do Momma and the same applies

Just find it very ironic somebody "bigging up" Poundland for low prices (no argument there) when they have been found guilty of some very at best interesting sales standards and morals

Last edited:
She just said the kaftan she's wearing is new to her and she loves it, she's going to ask them for one..........so they get given things..........why is it they buy on air then?

Let's hope she gets the right size :grin:

She's in a size S/M and there's plenty of room even though she's 14/16. I think she's a 'one size fits all' kinda gal

They should get her on with Lisa Brash, they'd look like Patsy and Eddie.

Lisa and Elisa.jpg

With regards the solar lights, they originally had them at £1 + £2.99 p+p...I was just about to pick up the phone when she announced the price was wrong and it was actually £7.99 for shipping...after 300 had already gone ha.

Also, my halogen oven is still going strong, I used the steam mop again yesterday, I'm loving the memory foam pillows and I've even had the egg cup things out again. Happy Bider :heart:

Lisa Brash knows art as much as Mike Mason knows sound!!

She'd probably think the cockerel on a box of cornflakes was a Picasso. :drunk:

Latest posts

Back