Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just though I would draw everyone's attention to this delightful Floral Design Jewellery Mannequin which is on sale now for just 1p.

'This floral designed jewellery mannequin can add instant glamour to your home, this lovely cream and gold finished jewellery mannequin is perfect for keeping your necklaces and jewellery tangle free and can look fabulous on your dressing table'

mannequin.jpg

BOD on BID selling ladies fashion is a bit strange and unfamiliar but at least he hasn't dressed up for the occasion, his grey suit is very familiar :giggle:

BID BOD.

Last edited:
I just though I would draw everyone's attention to this delightful Floral Design Jewellery Mannequin which is on sale now for just 1p.

'This floral designed jewellery mannequin can add instant glamour to your home, this lovely cream and gold finished jewellery mannequin is perfect for keeping your necklaces and jewellery tangle free and can look fabulous on your dressing table'

View attachment 9258

Surely that is a typo, you mean £100 right? I would have wanted descent money if I were selling them.

Surely that is a typo, you mean £100 right? I would have wanted descent money if I were selling them.

No PJ it quite astonishingly went for 1p. Cat In The Headlights Ben Mosley urged people to look down the side of their sofas to see if they could find 1p to buy it, i'd politely suggest they'd need to find at least another 799 but who am I to split hairs?. :giggle:

He must be a dream to be married to laundry wise, hardly any washing or ironing

I think that must be a plus point :wink:

Not only that but he's a genius in the kitchen too, he invented the recipe of black pepper on popcorn. And he was very proud of the fact too.

Every woman's dream :giggle:

Oh yes, he did 11 eggs in the microwave eggers and Yolisa's one egg hadn't even come to the boil

I was impressed

BOD can not only Salsa Dance he can also make Salsa with the schnide Magic Bullet, and he was very proud of that too as well he might be. Granted it looked like afterbirth but he still did it, where do this man's talents end?

They are upto the 'check the manufacturers website' crap again with an Oskar Emil watch (this time it's BOD). Apparently it costs well over £300 direct but Bid can miraculously sell it for less than £70.

So that's Laurelle, Skin Pharmacy and now Oskar Emil that seem to charge many times more than their middlemen. Very strange isn't it?

i saw an old megadrop vid on one of my youtube perusals, it got me thinking..

they make such a big thing of "fairness" within their phone locking, it seems that their core audience is the elderly.... so why not create a competition that involves phone locking and a quantity so low that it surely takes fast fingers to win. disappointing to say the least.

I've never watched Helen do a full on presenting shift but got to see her last night on Price Drop.

She's totally different than her assistant role... everything seems rushed and in a state of panic! :coffee:

I've never watched Helen do a full on presenting shift but got to see her last night on Price Drop.

She's totally different than her assistant role... everything seems rushed and in a state of panic! :coffee:

agreed, she is terrified.

i wouldn't say "bad" but just needs to be more comfortable with talking continuously for 3 n half hours.

She used to do Batey's Bargains (what she called her segment) really late night on Bid, imagine how she was last night... then double or treble it and that's how she would be. I think they maybe have told her to slow down a bit after watching her the other night.

I think it's good that one or two of the glamorous assistants have moved onto presenting. Jenny Topp seems to be doing well, she has effortlessly adapted her considerable modelling bullshitting skills to those required to present general products. She could do well.

Helen Bates on the other hand seems like a rookie kids cable channel presenter, I think she is better at reading out dubious tweets from so called punters asking if a T&K bag is a Chloe or Mulberry and saying 'me and me mam av bought this' than presenting in her own right.

I wish perfume peter would stop waring those yellow trousers, they aint doing him any favours style wise :down:

They are his mustard strides! I think Peter always looks really good these days, sure his stock updates stink to high heaven but he is always turned out really well :happy:

I wish perfume peter would stop waring those yellow trousers, they aint doing him any favours style wise :down:

I don't like them either. He had a pink/mauve coloured shirt on yesterday with them but added a grey jacket to look smarter in front of camera. I wondered if he'd borrowed it from Bod.

He was wearing glasses too for reading.

Latest posts

Back