"For Yourself.." low down dirty trick :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's a good observation Mr Tom, I think you're quite correct.

I have hopes of a spectacular return for Lola La Rouge in the upcoming weeks and months. I heard a rumour that, unfortunately, various big TV projects with Australia's major TV networks (ABC, 7, 9 and 10) have all failed to materialise due to problems with her accent, despite her tassel talents being highly regarded by executives.

I still haven't given up hope of seeing her pop up in ramsey street.. she would fit in like a hand fits a glove.

I still haven't given up hope of seeing her pop up in ramsey street.. she would fit in like a hand fits a glove.

An interesting idea Mr Tom. I believe a new series of Prisoner Cell Block H is in production, perhaps a part in that would suit her?

I could see her reprising the role of Vera 'Vinegar Tits' Bennett.

vinegar.jpg vinegar1.jpg

I was watching the news earlier and couldn't help but think the US Secretary of State has a look of our Lola.

kerry.jpg

Last edited:
those be senatorial jaw lines right there!

Politics could be the way to go for her, she certainly demonstrated on Bid that she possesses many of the qualities needed for a career in that field.

I wish her luck.

it makes me sad that i didn't see her in her prime

She was truly horrible Mr Tom, I cannot think of a single endearing quality that she demonstrated while on air.

I'm sure she's lovely in real life, on screen she was appalling.

She even made Caroline Lyndsay seem as nice as Delia, Nicola was more like Fanny Cradock.

fanny.jpgfanny1.jpg

I recall the time she was flogging an electric hotplate cooker, she told us that 'just the other day her friend' had a power cut and that this would have been perfect. It was only after her producer clearly prompted her in her earpiece to think about what she was saying that she mumbled 'er, it was her gas that went off'.

Yer now.

She was truly horrible Mr Tom, I cannot think of a single endearing quality that she demonstrated while on air.

I'm sure she's lovely in real life, on screen she was appalling.

She even made Caroline Lyndsay seem as nice as Delia, Nicola was more like Fanny Cradock.

View attachment 9298View attachment 9299

you sir are a bid historian... but i fail to believe there is a superior "trained actress" than ms lindsay

Well that's 5mins i will never get back haha. I'm speechless

You should have heard her when it was snowing and she was flogging cheapo safety products and heaters, you would be forgiven for thinking the world was going to end.

Latest posts

Back