Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We did have a Christmas Elemis TSV two years ago and it was £70. That was the one that broke the QVC TSV beauty ceiling, then we started to get the higher priced Gatineau,Decleor and Perricone TSVs.

Very true, it was the start of the beauty TSV's being a higher price!!

I have decided, for the first year in a long time, I will not be purchasing the elemis xmas tsv. It just doesn't appeal any more and this tsv does nothing for me .

I have decided, for the first year in a long time, I will not be purchasing the elemis xmas tsv. It just doesn't appeal any more and this tsv does nothing for me .

It happened to me too about 4 years ago. I always bought the Elemis TSV's and very suddenly I got bored with the brand and have not bought a single Elemis product since and sold what I had left on ebay. I have no idea why, other than Emma Hardie coming along with her Moringa Balm and I got into Judith Williams for the rest and haven't looked back.

What's with the bizarre sizing - I mean 290ml - Why not 300ml like the rest of the bathing range - bonkers!

Totally agree, I first heard the size on FB and thought must be a mistake. But did a google and found a few photos and details on the product. Yes, it was 290mls!!!! Oh Elemis, don't lose your head and over spoil your customers that extra 10mls just too much. :michaelmyers:

Latest rumour via Facebook, some saying they have seen the products in the TSV, and its going to be under £40 but worth £120!!!!!

I'm not saying that QVC are predictable, but if it's under £40.00 I'll bet anything that it'll be £39.96 & on 4EP's of £9.99.

For the last few years that has always been the price of the Xmas Elemis TSV, except last year when the price went up & it struggled to sell.
We were then subjected to desperate attempts to sell it on every show.

Last edited:
Okay direct from the Elemis official FB page. Tune into QVC on 16th and 17th of November for our EXCLUSIVE 6-Piece Face & Body Indulgence Collection worth over £120.00

Showtimes:
Saturday 16th: 9pm and 10pm (preview)and Midnight (launch)
Sunday 17th: 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, 11pm

This exclusive collection will be priced under £40 and will be available on easy pay! By attending this event you will receive exclusive updates about the TSV throughout the coming weeks so make sure you don’t miss out!

QVC is available on Sky Channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Freesat Channel 800, Virgin TV Channel 740 and online. Shop now http://bit.ly/1aEGpZI

Latest posts

Back