Thomas Kinkade - Tonight with Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I thought I would point out that tonight at around midnight we are lucky enough to have South Shields' answer to Brian Sewell, the unique and controversial Art Expert Ms Lisa Brash, selling a Kinkade piece called 'Quiet Evening'. But not only that she will also have on offer a Stephen Gayford piece called 'Royal Pair'.

I know they are on late but do tune in if you can. I'm keen to push Lisa's shows as I feel there are a decided lack of truly accessible art programmes on our screens these days. I find that Lisa's grounded yet evocative artistic perspective is always sure to stir the mind.

Last edited:
I thought I would point out that tonight at around midnight we are lucky enough to have South Shields' answer to Brian Sewell, the unique and controversial Art Expert Ms Lisa Brash, selling a Kinkade piece called 'Quiet Evening'. But not only that she will also have on offer a Stephen Gayford piece called 'Royal Pair'.

I know they are on late but do tune in if you can. I'm keen to push Lisa's shows as I feel there are a decided lack of truly accessible art programmes on our screens these days. I find that Lisa's grounded yet evocative artistic perspective is always sure to stir the mind.

such a shame, I'll be in bed away with the fairies! Might record it with Video+ on my VCR.

If anyone is interested there are a selection of Thomas Kinkade wallpapers available for your android device in the Google Play Store.

What better accessory for your new Yarvik?

I've heard rumours that Ms. Lisa Brash will be taking over as the new host on the Southbank Show.

Surely a great move and will enhance 'The Arts' in the UK and abroad. I'm genuinely thrilled, delicious! :up::happy:

I've heard rumours that Ms. Lisa Brash will be taking over as the new host on the Southbank Show.

Surely a great move and will enhance 'The Arts' in the UK and abroad. I'm genuinely thrilled, delicious! :up::happy:

This is good news, it's our best chance for Art to be made accessible to the masses.

Only contemporary creative figures like Emin, Hirst, Bansky and Brash are able to connect with people from the South Bank to South Shields.

I'll tune in! I've not had the pleasure of Lisa selling a Kinkade yet!

Why did he paint all of his cottages with the lights on in every single room?

I'll tune in! I've not had the pleasure of Lisa selling a Kinkade yet!

Why did he paint all of his cottages with the lights on in every single room?

Because he was The Painter of Light™

Pola I do urge you to tune into Lisa's programmes when she sells Kinkade. Mark Brown, who is the respected Art Correspondent of The Guardian commented:- 'Brash connects with her audience in an irreverent yet compelling style that catches the moment when Kinkade first put brush to canvas. She dispenses with clichéd adjectives and delivers her message in an amusing but no less authoritative manner which is the reason her compelling insight is so highly respected'.*

*This is what he was rumoured to have said but I cannot say with any certainty whether it is fact or not.

I suspect mr brown's computer was used by someone with 'w' at the begining and '70' at the end.

For without light, there can be no darkness, just 'is'

I suspect mr brown's computer was used by someone with 'w' at the begining and '70' at the end.

For without light, there can be no darkness, just 'is'

Your sceptical comments and overall tone disappoint me Mr Tom.

Lisa's message is listened to and indeed respected in the art world far and wide.

as far as south shields and as wide as east shields?

Again Mr Tom it's regrettable that you decide to take such a stance. I suspect you are intimidated by the learning process, the good news is there really is no need to be.

Educators are on hand and one of Lisa Brash's greatest strengths is her effortless ability to connect with students from all walks of life in a language they can relate to. Alan Yentob wrote a piece in 'The Spectator' recently and opined 'Lisa Brash is a tireless campaigner, a selfless champion of the arts. She breaks down the barriers to understanding even when analysing controversial topics and has the unique ability to challenge and question those with the minimum of artistic acumen'*

*I think it was Yentob although it may not have been and i'm not entirely sure the piece featured in The Spectator. It might have but equally it might not have. Basically I don't know for sure, eitherway.

Last edited:
I hear Miss Brash is shaving off all of her hair
next week for charity. Does anyone know about this? &
What charity is she doing it for?

Mikes partner. I just thought it was such a brave
thing to do & nothing's been said about it on here.

I have only heard her talk about it once although in fairness I don't tend to watch her shows for long. However, from what little I heard her say it didn't (to me anyway) sound like she is planning to have all her hair shaved off but rather she is getting it cut.

But I could be totally wrong.

I have only heard her talk about it once although in fairness I don't tend to watch her shows for long. However, from what little I heard her say it didn't (to me anyway) sound like she is planning to have all her hair shaved off but rather she is getting it cut.

But I could be totally wrong.

Oh, I may have misheard that then. I thought she was doing a
Jessie J & shaving it all off for charity.

Latest posts

Back