Howard...Hmmmmm (strokes chin)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Watched 2 different shows with Howard and the halogen oven, deffo 2 different shows as one was with tubby and one was with Joe. Howard and himself later, couldn't seem to agree on a few issues regarding some spicy beanburgers he has bought last weekend. That 3 hour gap between the shows must have strained his memory.....

Can't stand him myself. I caught part of a show he did on C&C - it was the Jane Asher one with 1/2 price offers and he was so annoying I had to switch it off. One minute he's saying we have a demo of the chocolate making kit and then part way through he said we'll have to stop the demo as we are in danger of running out of stock of that item before the end of the hour........................
Aren't they supposed to sell things? Surely if they finished the demo and then sold out it wouldn't matter?

Now I just avoid any shows he's on as I can't bear to listen to him.

I have to agree with you on that, I felt exactly the same watching the memory foam mattress demo where he was "Exerting considerable disturbance on the Luxury visco-elastic memory foam", I'm not a violent person, but I could have quite easily knocked him out at that point, to really test the Luxurious visco-elastic memory foam, properties, 10 points for the demonstrator for not vomiting....

Latest posts

Back