New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have some cherry blossom handcream, it's lovely. Anyone tried any other bits from the cherry blossom range?

Hi Loopyloo

I am using the Cherry Blossom bath and shower gel and also the Shimmering Lotion. The Bath and Shower gel smells lovely and the lotion is very light weight and leaves a subtle smell to your skin. I have just looked on the L'occitane website to see if they stock the Cherry Blossom soaps, but could not see any. They had Cherry Blossom Candles on there though.

I've used the Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel and Body Lotion (still a little bit left!) and they smell divine! The Handcream is fab too.......:1:

I love the Cherry Blossom Hand cream and am looking forward to getting the supersize one in the TSV on Sunday.

My mum has the perfume, shower gel and body lotion!!! They are all fab!!! She even has the Cherry Perfume which they did through the summer.

The little solid perfume is good too. I can't use a lot of sprays due to asthma, but the little solid perfumes are good for your handbag and they last a long time.

Wonder what is in the Coconut Trio, hope it has body lotion in. I like the shower gels with matching body lotions.

Now showing as 5oz body butter 16oz shower gel and lipgloss all in Coconut frosting .

Sarah Chapman's serum was featured in the beauty page of the YOU magazine yesterday

thanks BB - just read about her

says

Over the past seven years, Sarah has held the position of resident beauty expert for a number of channels, and appeared on channel 4’s ‘Ten years younger’ series.

A Leading fashion and Beauty journalist recently summed up Sarah as :-
“a fount of all things beautifying, she is an excellent mix of cosmetics junkie and
no-baloney-accepted-here sceptic; reassuringly she believes in science as much as she does luxury“

Is that her that did beauty on another shopping channel?
and was she on GMTV this morning or am I getting really confused now.

The Sarah Chapman of these products is indeed the one who worked for the shortlived, but very good, Home Shopping Europe. She used to present beauty hours and, if I remember correctly, other products too. I bought some shampoo and conditioner - can't remember the name, fancy French I think, came in glass bottles. Anyway they (HSE) went under shortly after. The two events were not connected, I don't think!

Latest posts

Back