2 large Yankee jars for 16.99!! - Page 2        

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ladies, typing the code in capitals worked. :mysmilie_59:

Ordered 2 Lake Sunsets & a sugared apple melt for me :mysmilie_8: plus a November Rain & a River Valley as Xmas prezzies - all for under 35. This is the sort of discount we should be getting from QVC As they're always banging on about their brilliant buying power.
    Likes Vienna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone ordered from Yc direct before , it says they txt or email you within an hr of delivery is that correct ?

Post Thanks / Like

I haven`t received an email (yet) but maybe they`ve been inundated. I`ve just read on FB that the discount code is no longer working either.

Post Thanks / Like

I daren't even check if the code is still working, I have 14 large,4 medium and 5 small jars I just can't look, blast, it was a good deal so well done everyone who managed to get theirs.

QVC you should be ashamed

Post Thanks / Like

Ok just been naughty....ish, macintosh apple and eucalyptus are in the specials. I thought I could blagg the eucalyptus one as " for medical reasons" to hubby and the apple one as sentimental but the code didn't work so I have been a good girl and walked away.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sharonk View Post
    Ok just been naughty....ish, macintosh apple and eucalyptus are in the specials. I thought I could blagg the eucalyptus one as " for medical reasons" to hubby and the apple one as sentimental but the code didn't work so I have been a good girl and walked away.
    They have different offers everyday , This offer was just for Monday.

Has anyone had there's delivered yet ? Mines still saying ready to dispatch.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get an acknowlegment of order email. Has everyone else had one? I didn't register I just ordered the 2 jars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshopping View Post
    I didn't get an acknowlegment of order email. Has everyone else had one? I didn't register I just ordered the 2 jars.
    I had an email confirmation on Monday , my account on there website is still saying ready to dispatch.

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone has a Home store and more shop near by they have the last TSV there (the 12 piece house gift set), Can only find the Irish website but I know there are stores in England so mayb worth a look , they also have a lot of the Xmas large jars for half price.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/sampl...58cc1-85229017

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshopping View Post
    My mistake I did get an email acknowledging the order