2 large Yankee jars for £16.99!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow great offer thanks , im trying to decide which two to go for, has anyone tried lake sunset ? im tempted by that and November rain

Thank you SallyMc

Have placed my order - used the code and got 2 for 16.99 !!!!!!!

Much appreciated Sally X

Cheers for that. I`ve ordered 2, one for me and one for my daughter in law.

Ive ordered, it took an age for the payment to go through so I guess they must be very busy , thanks again x

P.s does anyone know how quick the delivery is from them.

Decided to order another two large jars , sandalwood vanilla and sparkling Lemon :D

Lake Sunset is my favourite scent so this is brilliant, thanks Sally, but I can't get the Winter15 code to work. Do you add it to the "Redeem promotion code" box? It's saying it's an invalid code. Wonder if yankee have stopped it because it's already such a good saving??

I think some combos arent working, maybe a Spice one causing issues?

Might be worth playing around with combos.

I ordered Lemon and Caramel and that was fine.

But yesterday the 15% code didnt work for me on reduced Red velvet votives so hit and miss maybe....?

Lake Sunset is my favourite scent so this is brilliant, thanks Sally, but I can't get the Winter15 code to work. Do you add it to the "Redeem promotion code" box? It's saying it's an invalid code. Wonder if yankee have stopped it because it's already such a good saving??

You need to Use Capitals Letters WINTER15

Oh crumbs, how am I ever going to save any money! Well, this is an offer way too good to miss.

Lake Sunset has amazing reviews across the web so I've ordered that one. Also ordered Sandalwood Vanilla, had it a while ago in a tart and found it a little too strong but loved the smell, so hopefully the jar will have that same lovely smell but be a little less strong as the jars tend to be :)

Thanks Ladies, typing the code in capitals worked. :mysmilie_59:

Ordered 2 Lake Sunsets & a sugared apple melt for me :mysmilie_8: plus a November Rain & a River Valley as Xmas prezzies - all for under £35. This is the sort of discount we should be getting from QVC As they're always banging on about their brilliant buying power.

Has anyone ordered from Yc direct before , it says they txt or email you within an hr of delivery is that correct ?

I haven`t received an email (yet) but maybe they`ve been inundated. I`ve just read on FB that the discount code is no longer working either.

I daren't even check if the code is still working, I have 14 large,4 medium and 5 small jars I just can't look, blast, it was a good deal so well done everyone who managed to get theirs.

QVC you should be ashamed

Ok just been naughty....ish, macintosh apple and eucalyptus are in the specials. I thought I could blagg the eucalyptus one as " for medical reasons" to hubby and the apple one as sentimental but the code didn't work so I have been a good girl and walked away.

Ok just been naughty....ish, macintosh apple and eucalyptus are in the specials. I thought I could blagg the eucalyptus one as " for medical reasons" to hubby and the apple one as sentimental but the code didn't work so I have been a good girl and walked away.

They have different offers everyday , This offer was just for Monday.

Has anyone had there's delivered yet ? Mines still saying ready to dispatch.

I didn't get an acknowlegment of order email. Has everyone else had one? I didn't register I just ordered the 2 jars.

I didn't get an acknowlegment of order email. Has everyone else had one? I didn't register I just ordered the 2 jars.

I had an email confirmation on Monday , my account on there website is still saying ready to dispatch.

Latest posts

Back