Sally Jaxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has she never eaten chocolate before? mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

Imagine buying that meat pack for £65 and waiting in for delivery on the 19th and it doesn't turn up? No wonder not many sold, too risky

Sally had a good go of the curry, mind you I don't blame her.

Punjaban are fantastic, I wonder why they are still called Panjaban everywhere else apart from Bid. Even their website has the old name and livery.

Has she never eaten chocolate before? mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

Imagine buying that meat pack for £65 and waiting in for delivery on the 19th and it doesn't turn up? No wonder not many sold, too risky

Yeah right Momma, that'll be why it didn't sell :mysmilie_19:

Would you buy meat from Bid? :mysmilie_13: if the cuts are anything like Rosa Benini scrag ends you'll end up eating Donner Kebab for Christmas Lunch!

Yeah right Momma, that'll be why it didn't sell :mysmilie_19:

Would you buy meat from Bid? :mysmilie_13: if the cuts are anything like a Rosa Benini you'll end up eating Donner Kebab for Christmas Lunch!

They are a top meat seller already. Are not bid famous for their pork pies?

That goes without saying :mysmilie_17:

Some things on Bid are worth a punt, nothing ventured and all that.

But, would you honestly put your trust in them for possibly the biggest meal of the year?

I'd rather take Sherlock at face value and pay £30 for some JPD oooooooooood :mysmilie_19:

Some things on Bid are worth a punt, nothing ventured and all that.

But, would you honestly put your trust in them for possibly the biggest meal of the year?

I'd rather take Sherlock at face value and pay £30 for some JPD oooooooooood :mysmilie_19:

I really wouldn't chance buying anything off them ever again and certainly NOT something that would leave me sailing up the river without a paddle if it didn't arrive.

I have bought meat off QVC

I really wouldn't chance buying anything off them ever again and certainly NOT something that would leave me sailing up the river without a paddle if it didn't arrive.

I have bought meat off QVC

I've bought meat off QVC too, it was no better but more expensive than mid range supermarket fayre.

But Bid? Sorry, their dodgy fragrances are one thing but meat?. Nah :mysmilie_46:

I've bought meat off QVC too, it was no better but more expensive than mid range supermarket fayre.

But Bid? Sorry, their dodgy fragrances are one thing but meat?. Nah :mysmilie_46:

Can you imagine tucking in with all family and they ask where you got the meat and you say Bid tv?

I can almost hear the Viners cutlery clattering down on the table in unison :mysmilie_17:

I genuinely believe she is worse than peter simon, but goes very much under the radar as no one actually hangs around long enough to listen to her verbal crimes

I genuinely believe she is worse than peter simon, but goes very much under the radar as no one actually hangs around long enough to listen to her verbal crimes

I'll be honest Mr T, she's starting to get on my wick with her face pressed up against the camera, screaming her head off. It's bizarre.

I bet it must be really bugging that shower that they simply cannot get away with the shenanigans they did last year so they're compensating by being even more garish and loud.

Ah, such a shame!

I'll be honest Mr T, she's starting to get on my wick with her face pressed up against the camera, screaming her head off. It's bizarre.

I bet it must be really bugging that shower that they simply cannot get away with the shenanigans they did last year so they're compensating by being even more garish and loud.

Ah, such a shame!

I just don't like that she has painted herself as a fashion guru when in reality she is simply a feminist who shows her love for her fellow women by giving them duff advice and tat.

I just don't like that she has painted herself as a fashion guru when in reality she is simply a feminist who shows her love for her fellow women by giving them duff advice and tat.

I think Sally has a very particular style that is probably suited to her audience although it was noticeable there were no obvious signs she wore any of the merchandise on CDWM.

Maybe she wasn't allowed to. Or maybe.........

Funny this afternoon, I was on the phone to a supplier with sally on in the background.... All was good until she went off on a screaming wide eyes camera close up... The supplier said "god what's all that noise???.... Sounds like you're at an abattoir!!!
Not far wrong with some of the customers like lambs to the slaughter!

I think Sally has a very particular style that is probably suited to her audience although it was noticeable there were no obvious signs she wore any of the merchandise on CDWM.

Maybe she wasn't allowed to. Or maybe.........

I realised she knows nothing when she tried to pass off a pancho as anything but fancy dress

Latest posts

Back