ooh touché Momma :handshake:
claws out tonight dear? :wink:
I happen to have got those results from using snake serum :mysmilie_12:
at least I don't look like a powder puff in a pink fluffy shrug!! :mysmilie_15:

ooh touché Momma :handshake:
claws out tonight dear? :wink:
I happen to have got those results from using snake serum :mysmilie_12:
at least I don't look like a powder puff in a pink fluffy shrug!! :mysmilie_15:

I don't mean to be rude but your using the wrong thing Deedee, Snake serum is so 2013 so I advise you throw away your stock pile and you need not only the latest of the bee venom, not only with the honey, 0904 251 not only with the Manuka honey to help tone and just give that skin some tightness, 0904 25 its the latest of the beauty trends and not only is it £130 start price you can have it now for £49.99 + the usual charges 0904 251 20 I know you can't multi buy but if you have a mobile you can get 2 and maybe ask your family if they can phone up for some too

I don't mean to be rude but your using the wrong thing Deedee, Snake serum is so 2013 so I advise you throw away your stock pile and you need not only the latest of the bee venom, not only with the honey, 0904 251 not only with the Manuka honey to help tone and just give that skin some tightness, 0904 25 its the latest of the beauty trends and not only is it £130 start price you can have it now for £49.99 + the usual charges 0904 251 20 I know you can't multi buy but if you have a mobile you can get 2 and maybe ask your family if they can phone up for some too

Mega, thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it
I'm not the best at keeping up with beauty product trends so any help is gratefully received
I'm afraid I missed out on the bee venom but I'll look out for it in future - it contains manuka honey you say? well I'm definitely getting me some of that
I notice you mention a tightening effect - ok you've sold me, I'm going to ring in on my landline, my mobile, online and I'm going to get my friends and family to get me some too
thank you so much Mega xx

Personally I'm already finding Bee Venom a bit passé, I'm loving Moth Juice with Formaldehyde.

It's all the rage in these parts.

Mega, thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it
I'm not the best at keeping up with beauty product trends so any help is gratefully received
I'm afraid I missed out on the bee venom but I'll look out for it in future - it contains manuka honey you say? well I'm definitely getting me some of that
I notice you mention a tightening effect - ok you've sold me, I'm going to ring in on my landline, my mobile, online and I'm going to get my friends and family to get me some too
thank you so much Mega xx

Glad I could help Deedee, Your helping to keep bid in business for which all of us at ShoppingTelly bid shopping forum are thankful :)

ooh I must get me some of this
I fancy the animal print all in one catsuit. I could dress it up, dress it down, wear it on the school run or to the corner shop to pick up my voddy and fags
I'd team it with a few tasteful medallions to emphasise my decollataire. I'd layer my fake crystal base metal bracelets, rings and earrings as well for added sparkle. I think some Cringles might complete my look or maybe some shiny Goldigga boots and if it's chilly I'd match it with the animal print faux fur coat Lisa sold the other night. Of course, I wouldn't dream of not having a Rozzer Benini bag with it! And obviously I'd drench myself in Sexxy Shoo before I went out, I also fancy scraping all my hair up tight into a chav facelift with a huge quiff on top à la Sally Jacks........nice!

lol, pmsl at '' emphasise my decollataire ''

Latest posts

Back