Liz Earle TSV 11/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Think you must be right Autumn, the full size concentrate retails for over £40 now and I can't see them putting that size in with a full size moisturiser as well,

Well, why not? Would be the first time and I am sure a lot of people would exchange the C&P and the Tonic for the full size concentrate...;-) At least I would do that with pleasure.

Unless Qvc have finally used there buying power, which they have raved about , I cant see this being under £50 tbh :(

To be honest going by the sizes even a 10mls of the oil, I think you may be looking at around £60 including shipping.

Isn't the new hand serum £19 RRP????

Almost. It's £17.50. But maybe Liz Earle is going to surprise us and the TSV is not as expensive as we think?

Cleanse and Polish is £24.75
Skin Tonic £13.25
Superskin Rollerball is £20.00
Superskin moisturiser (50mls) £36.25
Hand Serum £17.50
Superskin bodycream ( I think its 50ml size) £13.00

Total of £124.75

Yeah you could be right , I assumed it would be 200mls as its in the tube but its probably just the 100mls :( so that's a total of £114 ish

Looking at the pic looks like it's a 100ml size to me, they usually do the tube instead of the pump for a TSV as it's cheaper to produce. Good to see a 200ml Skin Tonic for a change instead of a stupid 30ml size.

I've only recently opened a small pot of Superskin Moisturiser that must have been in a TSV at some point - what an awful smell. I like the smell of skin repair though I know many don't but this Superskin Moisturiser smells disgusting to me. I can see me throwing it out.

I love the smell of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, but I rarely use a toner so I must have about a litre of the stuff from old TSVs lurking in a cupboard!

So this TSV will be a no from me.

Latest posts

Back