Liz Earle TSV 11/1/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Janelle

I have stopped watching Liz Earle hours since Caroline started doing her job, I can't stand her way of presenting, her voice, her know it all manner. If Liz came back I would start watching again. I know she was still trying to 'sell' her products when she was on, but she came across in a gentle un-pushy manner, unlike Caroline, who I think is terrible.

I like Caroline, she used to do à chat room with someone called Andrea & they were always really helpful for skin care advice i think they got rid of Andrea too when there were all the redundancies as her name isn't on any of the letters anymore either :( they were both at some events I went to as well & were very nice.
The new body products don't look very LE, funny how they make so much fuss about how the hair products took so long to make as they had to be perfect but now bang out new stuff every 5 minutes!

Don't know, but it looks nice though. Just not like typical LE.

Last edited:
The new range is a bath/body wash, body exfoliator, body cream and body butter in 3 different varieties.

http://somanylovelythings.com/2013/12/11/liz-earle-product-launch/

Ooh they sound lovely though as someone else said very Elemis inspired. I guess Avon will want to keep churning out as many new products as possible. Is LE in the Avon book yet? With the make up ranges and now these I don't think it will be long till it is. Anyway I am looking forward to trying these body ranges when I visit my local LE store later on in the year. I don't think I would like to buy them without seeing what they smell like first. Its just too expensive to send them back to QVC if I don't like them.

Ooh they sound lovely though as someone else said very Elemis inspired. I guess Avon will want to keep churning out as many new products as possible. Is LE in the Avon book yet? With the make up ranges and now these I don't think it will be long till it is. Anyway I am looking forward to trying these body ranges when I visit my local LE store later on in the year. I don't think I would like to buy them without seeing what they smell like first. Its just too expensive to send them back to QVC if I don't like them.

I have ordered from LE direct and sent stuff back if I didn't like it - tried nail varnish - and it was way cheaper than QVC. Just emailed them saying I was disappointed and they sent me a prepaid label. Mind you, that was more of a one-off so not quite like QVC but still useful to know.

I can't believe how quickly my TSV arrived, 10.10am Monday , I'm impressed :up:

Latest posts

Back