Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
...Who are you? Are you rolling in money, did you win a year's supply of bid tv stuff? 'cause nearly every time I tune in, and believe me, that's a lot, your name comes up as a buyer. I've heard the Frumpster namecheck you a couple of times - You must spend a fortune in p&p alone, I dread to think how much! Don't mean to be nasty but.......you may need some help!

...Who are you? Are you rolling in money, did you win a year's supply of bid tv stuff? 'cause nearly every time I tune in, and believe me, that's a lot, your name comes up as a buyer. I've heard the Frumpster namecheck you a couple of times - You must spend a fortune in p&p alone, I dread to think how much! Don't mean to be nasty but.......you may need some help!

Maybe it's the same person who does all the fabulous reviews on feefo (which coincidentally Bid are now mentioning) that seem a bit at odds with every other independent review site I have ever seen.

It's amazing how high Bid is rated on there and how many reviews are going on it daily since Bid started mentioning it, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

This person just cropped up again and was name checked by Shocked Face who said 'You buy so much stuff from us' and issued a half hearted invitation to 'come in and see us'.
A couple of years ago there was a thread on a courier forum about people who are addicted to shopping telly and Bid in particular and a couple of the drivers who deliver the stuff expressed concerns about the mental health of some of the most persistent purchasers.
Just saying....!

This person just cropped up again and was name checked by Shocked Face who said 'You buy so much stuff from us' and issued a half hearted invitation to 'come in and see us'.
A couple of years ago there was a thread on a courier forum about people who are addicted to shopping telly and Bid in particular and a couple of the drivers who deliver the stuff expressed concerns about the mental health of some of the most persistent purchasers.
Just saying....!

:mysmilie_17: I'm pretty certain the Royal Mail think the same of me and my Amazon account (although I have curbed my spending slightly).

Would be funny if he turns up on that TV show "hoarders next door", imagine if they have Olivia Colman or Stelios Kiosses wading through rooms filled with Kinkades & boxes pilled ceiling high of JPD.

Would be funny if he turns up on that TV show "hoarders next door", imagine if they have Olivia Colman or Stelios Kiosses wading through rooms filled with Kinkades & boxes pilled ceiling high of JPD.

I think Lee from Ventor sounds like a savvy shopper. Why buy from elsewhere when they always have such good deals?

I just heard/saw this for the first time! Lee bought a tartan throw. Sherlock name checked him.

If i was a lottery winner i'd buy everything from bid.... it has everything (if you like womens clothing, fragrance and the occasional diy item)

Good morning everyone, this may be my first post, but I've been a follower of this site for a few months, you guys have made me chuckle almost as much as the hugely inflated promises the presenters on this channel come out with.

I thought I'd join properly when I was watching Bid on Sunday morning, and to my joy Lee from Ventor's name scrolled accross the bottom, he even got name checked from the host, I think it was the Lord himself on duty, he asked if Lee had put on a web bid for this bland looking blue sweater with 'CK' stitched on to the chest. Anyhow Mr Lee from Ventor for it for £19.99. (Plus the eye watering costs for a Jiffy bag and a call back from Manila).

Am I the only one who had to Google where Ventor is?

I do wonder if he's some sort of savvy buyer who buys stuff in cheap and trys to flog them on eBay/Amazon marketplace for a lot more? Although the tat that Bid peddle you'd be out of pocket :grin:

I think Lee is a discerning buyer :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back