Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.....dear God. Here's the 'when I was a kid, I was afraid of the dark....' Yes, you've guessed, it's the colour changing alarm doodahs. Mike is also MAD on astronomy!! Course you are Mike....

.....dear God. Here's the 'when I was a kid, I was afraid of the dark....' Yes, you've guessed, it's the colour changing alarm doodahs. Mike is also MAD on astronomy!! Course you are Mike....

The only Star he probably looks at is the Daily Star and I say 'looks at' advisedly, I doubt he'd even struggle with the words in that rather tawdry publication.

He just mentioned he is the proudest dad in the world

Shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,shut up, shut up,

I imagine mini gollum to be a right precocious little ****.

I think Mike's favourite planet is the one he constantly 'talks out of'... :smirk:

Mike has to big everything up. He's a complete prat.

Sometimes I do have a bit of respect for him as I imagine myself in the same situation.... turning up for work & seeing the usual pieces of >insert word of choice here< and having to try get enthusiastic over it. When you think about it they probably have to be better actors that sales people.... which is quite frankly embarrassing for a distinguished actor such as Guy now they let him go lol.

Latest posts

Back