Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Old grandad and grandson are on.

Honestly, would looking at Dirty Peter make you buy the Snake Serum? He looks as rough as an old dog!

It's laughable, he has a wrinkled old Fag Ash Lil face! And not only those two jokers together but Mason is in the same room, The Three Stooges.

Just listen to Shyster Sherlock and Dirty Peter screaming because Pergolese is £20 although thankfully not many people fell for their bullshit. Nothing changes does it?

It will probably be in TJ's soon for a fiver!

Old grandad and grandson are on.

Honestly, would looking at Dirty Peter make you buy the Snake Serum? He looks as rough as an old dog!

I think in fairness to Pete he was seriously ill and aged rapidly during that time, he looked awful and whilst we still don't know what was wrong with him he has hinted at cancer and other things

I think in fairness to Pete he was seriously ill and aged rapidly during that time, he looked awful and whilst we still don't know what was wrong with him he has hinted at cancer and other things

That all aside I think it's merely that he is saying 'look at the results' and there simply dosen't appear to be any! It's ridiculous, but perhaps not quite as ridiculous as Lisa Brash bigging it up when it looks like she has had her face pressed in a freezing pile of snow for 6 months. She's that botoxed she can barely manage an expression! :mysmilie_14:

They really are a ludicrous bunch of characters. Fascinating to watch but convincing they most certainly are not!

he was ill with septicaemia
he doesn't mention it a lot but he did look so ill

I cannot stand that Elisa woman who presents with him in the afternoons, I catch it when I finish work earlier sometimes, she really is horrendous ''we've run out of the size 24 so why not try the size 8''

I cannot stand that Elisa woman who presents with him in the afternoons, I catch it when I finish work earlier sometimes, she really is horrendous ''we've run out of the size 24 so why not try the size 8''

I wouldn't argue with that!

I dunno about the Scissor Sisters, those two are the Cynical Sisters. Quite unpleasant and utterly ruthless.

Guess who said this last night:-

"And not only with their jewels, not only with their leathers, not only with their automatic movement. I love this"

that's clearly the vocal stylings of adam heppinstall

He's pathetic, never have I seen a better example of a one trick pony.

Utterly talentless except for his talent in one thing and in that he's the undisputed champion. Begins with bull.

Oh, and copying (badly) vastly more talented performers.

I understand that and I've been there myself but he looks better because he is better, with or without any snake serum.

come on, it was obviously the worry angels that got him thru it, he's said it often enough...

I would argue that it's more the style of Far Mani! :mysmilie_19:

I concede defeat, it's clearly far mani.... except there is one flaw in your argument

...the quote happened during prime time muahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha yeah...

another great start from peter simon tonight talking about the elvis tat
'and if you are an ENVIS FELON' think that was ment to be.. elvis fan.... wot a knob

Peter has just claimed his deal of the day , a purple duvet set, hopes to give you a better night's sleep! And it is "luxury designed bedding". Can't stand much more tonight.

I concede defeat, it's clearly far mani.... except there is one flaw in your argument

...the quote happened during prime time muahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha yeah...

aha, clearly a major flaw in my argument mr tom, I stand corrected my friend

Peter has just claimed his deal of the day , a purple duvet set, hopes to give you a better night's sleep! And it is "luxury designed bedding". Can't stand much more tonight.

muttley I cant bear it...I'm with you, I can't watch
I'm also with earwig....he's a knob!!

muttley I cant bear it...I'm with you, I can't watch
I'm also with earwig....he's a knob!!

The man is a crank. I think it speaks volumes that people would rather watch Lisa Brash advocate the use of Snake Serum when, to be frank, she is about as credible as Jim Davidson championing Race Relations.

That bedding is ****** dreadful. The Poppy's are enormous.

Latest posts

Back