Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind him to be honest. He doesn't ramble, he gives the info you need, let's the guests talk. I think he's wasted on shopping tv really, as has been said above, he has a real talent at interviewing.

Didn't you know he is a Chocolatier and he is training to be a QVC fashion stylist gawd help us hence he efforts to look very swish.

Ah! Thought I'd read this on here! Explains a lot; He's on with expert guest, Simon Brown, and is telling him how to melt chocolate - not in the microwave! SB rushes over to open the microwave, and takes a perfectly melted bowl of white chocolate out (!) Micael goes on to advise us how to cook chocolate, marbling, tempering, etc. God help us all, if he really is training in fashion!! He'll be telling the designers how garments should be styled! They will really appreciate that! Of course, if he was to tell Basso he's a murdering SOB.....

He doesn't ramble, he gives the info you need, let's the guests talk.

Eh??? Are we watching the same Micael Murphy? Mine never shuts up and keeps repeating the screen information all the time. Sorry - he's unwatchable and I have to switch over when he's presenting.

I think hes a Charlie brook in the making however he's still a dam sight better than Craig.

His style reminds me very much of the old 1990s QVC When Dave Bradford and Paul Lavers were both suited & booted with top pocket chiefs and stiff collars. Actually he would be absolutely adored if he worked for QVC USA. "oh wow.. he has a pinky ring, he must be related to Kate & William!"

Doesn't seem to be much love on here for Miceal, Charlie, Dale or Craig!!

Why oh why did they get rid of Julian!!!! :mysmilie_10:

I quite like Miceal - mainly because I love his accent! And I agree that he's only male presenter I can watch - I think Craig is probably a nice guy off screen but I find him pretty unbearable on screen (though I can't put my finger on why!)

Re Miceal does anyone know anything about him? Kind of assumed he's gay but never heard him mention a partner or family etc (which is quite refreshing compared to some of the other presenters about whom I feel I know way too much!!)

Age wise really hard to say - not helped by his dress sense - but I reckon any where from ?35-45!

Latest posts

Back