How Spooky! The 'Butler' of Butler & Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Nicky Butler, I think, actually sounds like Simon, and has same mannerisms !! (He sells his Jewellery line on HSN USA)

Physique and face structure as well, they are probably related. Cousins perhaps?

Physique and face structure as well, they are probably related. Cousins perhaps?

Kissing cousins, perhaps?! What an odd-looking fellow! the silvery, brillo pad hair slightly less luxuriant than AC Grayling's, the charcoal black eyebrows and emaciated physique!

Some of his jewellery is lovely, more my thing than Simon Wilson's stuff. Please can we do a swop, even just for year.

I think Simon must have won/agreed upon the right to use the Butler and Wilson name, following the dissolution of their business relationship. They are very much alike - both determine to hog the conversation - and any form of partnership between people with the same character and personality has, in my opinion, little chance of success. Was it not 'creative differences' which ended the B & W team?

Imagine if he'd had to just call it "Wilson." It wouldn't have the same ring to it! Where does Simon Wilson come from? I can't quite place his accent.

I always thought butler and wilson had a personal relationship that then broke up thus breaking the business relationship.

His jewellery is very Asian inspired. Like the old Siamese silver designs from years ago. I suppose he can hardly copy what Simon is doing, but he could do the opposite and go for ultra modern designs.

He should go for something a bit more elegant, not the tacky, tawdry designs of Simon, like the hideous eye brooch and the skulls. I must admit to liking the lizard design Simon did though - it was quite cute! Some of his designs are not bad. That dancing couple brooch had me laughing for days!

Latest posts

Back