Gabs Firenze

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Do they actually think think that labelling a bag as 'haircalf' is a selling point? Chloe exacerbated the issue by remarking bluntly : "basically, it's cow" to which the guest replied : "yes, leather with the fur left on". Gross. This range is a la Basso - off limits, definitely! Although I wouldn't touch Dennis Basso - the man or his trash - with a barge pole, I know some others don't have the same concerns but, if he brought a coat on and said "this is not fake fur, but genuine calf skin", how many of those customers would even consider buying it?

It's no different to leather really, but I know what you mean. I didn't like the feel of the Lulu Guinness haircalf bags she did a couple of seasons ago, but as someone who can reconcile wearing leather it's really no worse is it? QVC has sold a few Lamb leather jackets over the years and plenty of generic leather goods. I wonder whether the move away from referring to "sheepskin" as "shearling" helps to separate the purchaser from considering the source?

Maybe if we all buy lots of Basso fake fur coats he'd stop dealing in real fur? Meh...that's not going to happen is it!

Buying Basso Fake Fur coats is just helping fund his business in real Fur Coats , if your an animal lover you would never buy from that vile man !!!

Latest posts

Back