Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
What a mess her hair looks on this hour!
I know we complain, well I do, about her denial of any "help" other than her potions contributing to her look but at least, usually, her hair looks good. Not today, it looks a right mess. Hope she's not promoting her shampoo range on the strength of it.

What a mess her hair looks on this hour!
I know we complain, well I do, about her denial of any "help" other than her potions contributing to her look but at least, usually, her hair looks good. Not today, it looks a right mess. Hope she's not promoting her shampoo range on the strength of it.

Maybe she testing her new line - "Lulu's super snake oil shampoo?!"

Lulu will NEVER admit to:
* BOTOX
* FRAXEL
* JUVEDERM or RADIESSE and filler in hands

If Lulu maybe put her hand up and said "hey I'm 65, I have had a little botox" people would respect her for it.

The problem is, she credits her product for her 'good skin' this is an absolute untruth!! It is obvious she has had C02 fractional Laser (Fraxel) treatment to her face and neck and decolletes (and/or chemical peel)

fraxel Re:store before & after

I guess because she has avoided the traditional full face lift, she doesn't look 'pulled'.. If she did look like Joan Rivers, she would not be fronting a skincare brand, because it would be like Billy Bunter selling diet meals.

Last edited:
I guess Lulu wasn't as financially desperate 5 years ago -- great link Miss Super Sleuth! :mysmilie_14:

I'm going to have CO2 fractional laser later this month. Apparently my face will look burnt to a crisp and then it will get better! I can't wait! It's expensive though but I thought I would do it in January so it's on track for summer. If anyone knows a bit more about this procedure, especially what it feels like afterwards, please let me know. My treatment is on 21st and I'm getting a bit nervous. Am excited but nervous.

Last edited:
Funny how in an interview in the Daily Mail 5 years ago , Lulu doesn't mention anything about her skincare range, however in the promos on Qvc , Lulu claims to have been using her own skin care range for many years.

According to the official blurb, the "Dr Joe" who had been working on John Frieda's hair range developed bespoke face products for Lulu and Gail Federici when their faces began to show signs of ageing. They apparently used these products for some time before launching them as "Time Bomb" in 2007.

That is very interesting Breeze. She sounds quite a complex person, and still denying cosmetic surgery.

Pictures Julius, pictures, we need to see you go through the pain:mysmilie_12:
And a blog to follow

Pictures Julius, pictures, we need to see you go through the pain:mysmilie_12:
And a blog to follow

Lol. I will take some pics. I'm sure many people will take pleasure in the thought of me burning :( I want to improve skin. Everyone says I have great skin but I think it could be better. I just watched a video on Youtube of a woman who had it and her skin had orange blisters :( looked VERY painful. I have to apply a cream called Speednumb before the treatment and also take antibiotics. They are suggesting I have stem cell treatment but I said no because I don't know where the stem cells come from. I wouldn't want anything from cloned embryos or animals or anything like that. I think it's just wrong. I would only use my own stem cells.

Happen she'll bring out a styling gel?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 160
I'm going to have CO2 fractional laser later this month. Apparently my face will look burnt to a crisp and then it will get better! I can't wait! It's expensive though but I thought I would do it in January so it's on track for summer. If anyone knows a bit more about this procedure, especially what it feels like afterwards, please let me know. My treatment is on 21st and I'm getting a bit nervous. Am excited but nervous.

No need to worry - it will be very exciting for you The challenging aspects MAY be for you
(i) post laser heat - this feels like terrific sunburn, and will probably require an ice pack leaving the surgery.
(ii) at home care will need to be strict with the skin kept moist and hydrated.
(iii) the skin will feel very dry and you might go through a peeling phase ( depending on level of laser setting)

I would expect you to have a few laser passes on separate appts. Please be realistic not to expect huge changes after session number 1

Good luck.
This web site might be of help to you.. its very informative
CLICK HERE

Patients can actually utilise their own stem cells these days, (gathering fibroblasts) its called Laviv
All about LaViv

Last edited:
No need to worry - it will be very exciting for you The challenging aspects MAY be for you
(i) post laser heat - this feels like terrific sunburn, and will probably require an ice pack leaving the surgery.
(ii) at home care will need to be strict with the skin kept moist and hydrated.
(iii) the skin will feel very dry and you might go through a peeling phase ( depending on level of laser setting)

I would expect you to have a few laser passes on separate appts. Please be realistic not to expect huge changes after session number 1

Good luck.
This web site might be of help to you.. its very informative
CLICK HERE

Patients can actually utilise their own stem cells these days, (gathering fibroblasts) its called Laviv
All about LaViv

Thank you so much. That is extremely useful and informative. I have got the speed numb cream ready. Am getting other stuff they prescribed from pharmacy tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back