Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
EMU Australia Patterson Hi Waterproof Suede Boot

QVC Price: £191.00

Today's Special Value Price : £159.96

P&P: £6.95
108565.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/EMU-Australia-...08565.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@5c1a5c1a

I thought it might be this one as I looked on the Emu Australia website this morning - although it isn't listed as being in the Chestnut.

I am still waiting for the previous one to come....

I got the last TSV, the Paterson Lo. Wanted to see if they were actually worth all the hoopla. Easily the best boots I've ever had, I love them. They do leave a black ring on my legs where the top of the boot sits but that doesn't really bother me, the pros far outweigh that. Can't afford or justify going for this TSV but will definitely be trying more Emus in future.

I ordered the last ones in Brown but they have never arrived. So Q are resending me them in Chestnut as the Brown was out of stock at the time. I thought I would try these as they look more shaped and narrower, and I have narrow feet.

I just wish Q would issue some sort of measuring device, like a tape measure for feet as there seems to be so many items that say go up or down a size and it only adds to the P&P to return them and get a different size. When I originally starting buying from Q over 12 years ago, if you ordered a ring, there was always a measure included for ring sizes and I still have them, so I wish they would do a similar thing for feet.

Also one thing to consider is that as you get older your feet get flatter. I have always been narrow foot, size 6 with a high instep when I was younger, but as time has gone on, I have gone to a 6.5 and now I normally buy a 7. I can only assume that gravity or just walking around over many years have caused my insteps to lower and therefore my feet "grow" longer.

Anyway, I just hope my Chestnut boots arrive within the next few days.

Latest posts

Back