ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Merumaya 3 Piece Discovery Collection

QVC Price: £30.50

Try Me Price : £24.98

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Merumaya-3-Pie...04986.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@55b055b0

Merumaya Discovery Collection. This three-piece kit includes a luxurious Melting Cleansing Balm, a powerful Youth Serum and a rich, velvety Moisturiser. Enjoy a brighter, more radiant complexion with a little help from this fantastic must-have collection from Merumaya.

Contains:

•1 x Melting Cleansing Balm (100ml) - a balm cleanser that takes the chore out of cleansing, it's quick, luxurious, effective and portable with uplifting aromas to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft
•1 x Iconic Youth Serum (15ml) - helps your skin look more luminous with a smoother, youthful look. Contains a powerhouse complex of ten active ingredients, within a rich serum formula
•1 x Youth Preservation Moisturiser SPF15 (15ml) - a luscious emulsion that provides rapid hydration and long term moisture so you are left with a brighter, plumped, velvety softness. Includes three different types of hyaluronic acid plus antioxidant protection and efficacious sun protection

Anyone else think their stylised M is like the sign of the golden arches? "You want fries with that?"

On a positive note these are better sizes than we sometimes get in try me sets. I could be tempted depending on the presentation, it's not a range I've heard of.

Latest posts

Back