Natural brow product for chemotherapy patient

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Make-up junkie

Registered Shopper
Hi all, my first post but have lurked for a while!

A relative of mine is currently having chemotherapy and is starting to lose her hair. Can anyone recommend a brow product that will look somewhat natural? I had considered the doll10 product, but the reviews say that is does not work if you have gaps in your brows, so can't imagine it will do much for her. She has an auburn/brown wig, her natural brow colour is dark brown.

We advise our chemo patients (I'm a nurse..) that pencils work better as waxes and powders require at least some hair to cling to, although we're always happy to be proved wrong :)
It's just about personal preference with the brand of pencil you choose, most ladies tend to buy from the brand of make up they normally buy.

Laura Geller does one that looks like a felt tip pen, so that may be worth looking into. Hope your relative finds something that works for her :)

I have lost more than a third of my brows to an underactive thyroid and use YBF. Great for gaps and drawing shape. Have tried the Doll10 and liked it, it gave a more dramatic look though but my daughter prefers my YBF look. She says my brows look very natural, even on bald skin!

Latest posts

Back