New Delivery Times - 5 to 10 Days or 5 to 10 Working Days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How does the 14 day money back time period work if you don't receive your item for up to 10 working days. Is it timed from the day you receive it or from when it left the warehouse?

I think it's from when you receive it, I hope so!

Mason is still saying 5-10 days, he just said it with the Nicer Dicer ripoff. It will be awful if his bad advice let's down one of his Facebook fans, that will be a wake up call to how much he larrrrvs them.

I think it's from when you receive it, I hope so!

Mason is still saying 5-10 days, he just said it with the Nicer Dicer ripoff. It will be awful if his bad advice let's down one of his Facebook fans, that will be a wake up call to how much he larrrrvs them.

Wirral, may I respectfully make an observation please?
It almost seems as though you're trying to appeal to Mike's better nature with things being delivered for Valentines etc.
Give it up my friend coz the barra boy ain't got a betta nature!

I wish he'd stop with the suggestion you 'might' get reduced house insurance premiums when he's selling sensor alarms, IMHO, I don't think an insurance company would accept things stuck on with double sided sticky tape as a valid alarm system?

Wirral, may I respectfully make an observation please?
It almost seems as though you're trying to appeal to Mike's better nature with things being delivered for Valentines etc.
Give it up my friend coz the barra boy ain't got a betta nature!

I wish he'd stop with the suggestion you 'might' get reduced house insurance premiums when he's selling sensor alarms, IMHO, I don't think an insurance company would accept things stuck on with double sided sticky tape as a valid alarm system?

I think we know where selling is concerned this man dosen't have a better side.

But maybe if just one of his 'fans' happens to read this they can post on his Facebook page and politely ask him to stop misinforming them.

His colleagues should pull him too, he's making them look bad really.

Of course I could be totally wrong, because Mike is such a star his sales might get delivered quicker than everyone else's? If that is the case I apologise profusely.

But maybe if just one of his 'fans' happens to read this they can post on his Facebook page and politely ask him to stop misinforming them.

Of course I could be totally wrong, because Mike is such a star his sales might get delivered quicker than everyone else's? If that is the case I apologise profusely.

he must be a part-time postman too

sadly Wirral, I don't think any 'pulling up' is going to happen
there's no doubt that he is is a star (in his head!) the man has an ego the size of a small planet!

oh lovely, he's selling headphones, I always enjoy this, he test drives them hard don't ya know?, he used to EQ sound for big venues don't ya know?, he knows great sound don't ya know? honestly, he's so full of bull it's untrue!

sadly Wirral, I don't think any 'pulling up' is going to happen
there's no doubt that he is is a star (in his head!) the man has an ego the size of a small planet!

oh lovely, he's selling headphones, I always enjoy this, he test drives them hard don't ya know?, he used to EQ sound for big venues don't ya know?, he knows great sound don't ya know? honestly, he's so full of bull it's untrue!

I'd say he should be quite ashamed but obviously that would be totally wasted on him.

He worked for QuizCall, I rest my case.

Great to see Steve MacDonald being precise, accurate and honest about delivery timescales last night.

So why does Mike Mason still persist in giving his fans and loyal customers false information regarding delivery timescales?

Andrea is selling Boom! right now, she confirmed 5-10 working day delivery.

Becky said she's back at 9pm, let's see what Gollum says (if he bothers at all).

He just neatly said 'working days' with the Bewell watch but changed quickly to say 'days'. I think some products must have different delivery timescales but he has definitely been saying 'days' for the same items that others presenters say 'working days'.

Will be interesting what he says with Boom! At 9pm.

The computers went down during the 9pm Boom! sale so it had to close early but to the point it ended he didn't mention delivery at all.

However, he was then selling an Efbe Schott mop and said 'we aim to deliver in 5-10 days' but other presenters definitely say 5-10 working days with this product.

Somebody is wrong.

The computers went down during the 9pm Boom! sale so it had to close early but to the point it ended he didn't mention delivery at all.

However, he was then selling an Efbe Schott mop and said 'we aim to deliver in 5-10 days' but other presenters definitely say 5-10 working days with this product.

Somebody is wrong.

I haven't seen much of these presentations today but there possibly, could be, may be some who say this is nit picking but actually I think this is sending out a mixed message
it could almost constitute misleading information :thinking::wonder:

I haven't seen much of these presentations today but there possibly, could be, may be some who say this is nit picking but actually I think this is sending out a mixed message
it could almost constitute misleading information :thinking::wonder:

It's totally confusing deedee, especially if a purchase is for say a birthday or valentines day gift. People like to know these things, especially at their delivery prices.

I thought some items might have different delivery timescales but Gollum has definitely sold the same items as others who say 'working' days. I have never once heard him say 'working' days since the change. Genuinely not once. In the absence of an on screen graphic confirming the delivery timescales it's just not clear at all, it's very poor indeed.

But maybe I'm not alone in the confusion, their sales still seem desperately slow compared to before Christmas. Perhaps people are being put off by the mixed messages?

Well that and the tatt (and certain presenters) :mysmilie_19:

Their sales are very slow... I think the delivery costs, the time you wait and the quality of product is building up to a perfect storm situation... Will Peter Simon will go down with his ship? Will Mikey Mason send off a distress call, will Liana put on her bikini and jump :mysmilie_12: or will they plough on endlessly..... So many questions...

Their sales are very slow... I think the delivery costs, the time you wait and the quality of product is building up to a perfect storm situation... Will Peter Simon will go down with his ship? Will Mikey Mason send off a distress call, will Liana put on her bikini and jump :mysmilie_12: or will they plough on endlessly..... So many questions...

aww bless your heart stunning, don't you worry your head about it all, it's not good for you :headbang:

I heard Debbie saying 14 working days the other day. She was selling a nordic blanket, so you might be lucky and get it by summer

I honestly don't know what this company's playing at - A sure fire way of losing customers, at least before you could probably buy from bid knowing you'd get your stuff quickly, but now you could might as well go to a better quality online retailer (which wouldn't be difficult to find) and pay for next, or specific day delivery, you might even find you're saving money! I can't see how they can carry on much longer bumbling along in this fashion, on frequent occassions breaching their many ASA rulings (which don't seem to be worth the paper they're written on!) If they want to keep their customers they need to do something to please them, not try and fleece them for more money with nothing in return! All I can think is that they're working on the principal that a large proportion of their customer base are addicted to these channels and will buy no matter what - A few more like our friend Lee, and they're sorted for another couple of years!

Latest posts

Back