New Delivery Times - 5 to 10 Days or 5 to 10 Working Days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my opinion she's a bit like The Dirty Peter in that she tries to cultivate a certain image for herself, all I see is one of the most overtly aggressive sales people they have.

She has to be if she can sit there and profess how fabulous the serums are when she obviously has regular Botox treatment on her face, she looks hard faced in more ways than one!

But I still prefer her over Gollum and Neil anyday :mysmilie_59:

I certainly agree with her wanting to appear hard faced
Lisa and Mike are good examples of images they want to create - 'I'm the most honest presenter' 'I'm a hard man coz I shave my head'
it's all cr*p, they have to tow the company line like all the other presenters

I certainly agree with her wanting to appear hard faced
Lisa and Mike are good examples of images they want to create - 'I'm the most honest presenter' 'I'm a hard man coz I shave my head'
it's all cr*p, they have to tow the company line like all the other presenters

Let's have some sympathy for them though. Lisa has had her 'me me' tweets taken away and Gollum had had his 'me me' shout outs and revolting luv cuddles taken away.

It must be a blow to those two in particular :mysmilie_19:

To be fair most of lisa's "me me me" is often self-depreciating... and she is one of the most generous when it comes to guests and knowing when to shut up (and let them speak)

Also caroline is legitimately good. she uses "sales patter" but has never made me think people are being outright mislead by her.

To be fair most of lisa's "me me me" is often self-depreciating... and she is one of the most generous when it comes to guests and knowing when to shut up (and let them speak)

Also caroline is legitimately good. she uses "sales patter" but has never made me think people are being outright mislead by her.

Lisa is generous with the assistants but the endless tweets about how great she is really were getting quite silly, someone posted this on YouTube which kind of sums it up!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtn1bLncwM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxKtn1bLncwM

Caroline can be annoying but she is exceptionally compliant. I doubt I'll ever warm to her but I strongly suspect she couldn't care less about being loved like some of the others. I would guess it's not the be all and end all to her.

The ever slippery Ben Moseby just said 'we'll get this out to you in 5 to 10 days OR SO'

That's all I need to know, thanks Ben :mysmilie_59:

Good grief! Or so?? that sort of implies it'll be longer

I think they know exactly what they're saying Momma, that kind of proves it for me.

Moseby can be a slippery git, no wonder he has climbed up the Sit-Up greasy pole so quickly. He put's me on edge with the cat in the headlight business, it's unnerving.

Debbie 'Chuckie' Flint has a similar effect on me with her demonic stare :mysmilie_14:

Lisa is generous with the assistants but the endless tweets about how great she is really were getting quite silly, someone posted this on YouTube which kind of sums it up!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtn1bLncwM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxKtn1bLncwM

Caroline can be annoying but she is exceptionally compliant. I doubt I'll ever warm to her but I strongly suspect she couldn't care less about being loved like some of the others. I would guess it's not the be all and end all to her.

i personally didn't mind the tweet thing as she read out the negative ones when they cropped up....

Im surprised caroline isnt on qvc as she is highly competant and must not have the ego that may have previously been assumed... as she got pushed to price drop and got on with it

i personally didn't mind the tweet thing as she read out the negative ones when they cropped up....

Im surprised caroline isnt on qvc as she is highly competant and must not have the ego that may have previously been assumed... as she got pushed to price drop and got on with it

In my opinion the new bosses seem to have a plan and know what they're doing so i'm guessing they moved Frump to Price Drop to give them a much needed helping hand. Hopefully Caroline's professionalism will rub off on some of the others.

It's obvious sales are down since the change in presentation style (although it could be for a number of reasons) but I think they are absolutely spot on putting a stop to the more ugly sales tactics. Sally Jacks had become an absolute disgrace with the screaming down the camera lens business, I have honestly never seen anything like it, she was even worse than Lisa Brash storming off in disgust. Surely there's no place for such behaviour, even on these channels?

If the current presenters aren't flexible enough to change their style and still sell in volume i'm sure they'll find new presenters that can do the job.

In my opinion the new bosses seem to have a plan and know what they're doing so i'm guessing they moved Frump to Price Drop to give them a much needed helping hand. Hopefully Caroline's professionalism will rub off on some of the others.

It's obvious sales are down since the change in presentation style (although it could be for a number of reasons) but I think they are absolutely spot on putting a stop to the more ugly sales tactics. Sally Jacks had become an absolute disgrace with the screaming down the camera lens business, I have honestly never seen anything like it, she was even worse than Lisa Brash storming off in disgust. Surely there's no place for such behaviour, even on these channels?

If the current presenters aren't flexible enough to change their style and still sell in volume i'm sure they'll find new presenters that can do the job.

Quite right... sally jaxx needs to stop with the "you all spoke to me on social media, so i made this product return" you didn't.

I watched Caroline on PD the other day doing that special jewerly day, I don't normally enjoy her sales pitches but I have to admit she was totally different with her gem selling and she was so happy & spritely. She even had some of the special tools used for displaying the items which she said was hers from a previous job I think it was. I collect gemstones myself & was very impressed with her knowledge about the actual gems from the cut to the location of where they were from.
She was so keen she was speaking so fast I honestly don't think she was just repeating what he was told in her earpiece, I honestly don't think I had ever seen her so happy.

I presume she must have had another job in selling gems?

Then I watched her again the other day selling the usual stuff & she was back to being quite boring to watch imo.

Quite right... sally jaxx needs to stop with the "you all spoke to me on social media, so i made this product return" you didn't.

Yesterday Gollum reckoned that because the DOTD had sold out he went to the Warehouse and picked out a special item.

Then again he says lots of things.

I watched Caroline on PD the other day doing that special jewerly day, I don't normally enjoy her sales pitches but I have to admit she was totally different with her gem selling and she was so happy & spritely. She even had some of the special tools used for displaying the items which she said was hers from a previous job I think it was. I collect gemstones myself & was very impressed with her knowledge about the actual gems from the cut to the location of where they were from.
She was so keen she was speaking so fast I honestly don't think she was just repeating what he was told in her earpiece, I honestly don't think I had ever seen her so happy.

Then I watched her again the other day selling the usual stuff & she was back to being quite boring to watch imo.

She worked for Gems TV a few years ago.

I take the pish out of her as much as anyone for the head tilting and insincerity, I doubt i'll ever really be a fan but she's head and shoulders better than most of them. She's a polished TV professional, not someone who cut their teeth at Pontins or a Bingo Hall.

And most importantly she's ultra compliant, it's very clear she thoroughly researches the products and I don't mean reading from Wiki. Mark Ryes is the same, love him or loathe him he knows what he's doing even if he's incredibly awkward at times when he has a guest. On his own he's fine if not annoying, in my opinion!

Was it the make up that SOLD OUT and then he hand picked Perfect Polish?

Like with like? maybe he thought it was nail varnish :smirk:

That's the one Momma, i'm sure the people who missed out on the DOTD would be delighted with 'his' choice :mysmilie_14:

And it was the very same Perfect Polish that they use to clean exactly the same 'filthy' items, time and time again. It's amazing how dirty they get in a few hours, it must be raining Soy Sauce in Bid Towers!

Neil has joined the working days club although he has only mentioned delivery time once in 40 minutes.

Well done Neil, better late than never :mysmilie_59:

Good grief! Or so?? that sort of implies it'll be longer

The dreadful Ben Moseby has again just said '5-10 days OR SO'

What a sneaky little worm, even Neil Russell now says 'working' days.

I knew he was slippery but this takes the biscuit. BS Ben is definitely one to watch :mysmilie_59:

personally i cant watch her. i always feel like she is talking to me like i am a deaf old lady at a bus stop. she always seems to be shouting too. im sure she is very compliant and has great knowledge. but she is like finger nails on a chalk board for me

The dreadful Ben Moseby has again just said '5-10 days OR SO'

What a sneaky little worm, even Neil Russell now says 'working' days.

I knew he was slippery but this takes the biscuit. BS Ben is definitely one to watch :mysmilie_59:

He's just said it again.

If anybody doubts that he knows EXACTLY what he's doing they must be living in cloud cuckooland!

Latest posts

Back