Easiyo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Easyo but live in Spain so postage works out expensive. I am certainly going to try Stratobuddy's method. I prefer the natural flavour too, but though I have tried different ones, the Lemon has to be my favourite.I will be stocking up when I visit UK next month!! Any tips on the cheapest shop??!!

Not sure about cheapest places to buy. Fact is easiyo isn't cheap yoghurt! I personally don't see what advantage there is over buying good quality bio yoghurt fresh from the supermarket! My brand is equivalent to max £2.20 per kilo and it's full of a variety of cultures and nothing else. Most sachets of easiyo seem to work out a lot more than that and have sugar and other flavourings etc in a lot of them - and those that aren't reduced fat (like the Greek one especially) are sub high sat fat... Shall give strato's method a go though!

I love Easyo but live in Spain so postage works out expensive. I am certainly going to try Stratobuddy's method. I prefer the natural flavour too, but though I have tried different ones, the Lemon has to be my favourite.I will be stocking up when I visit UK next month!! Any tips on the cheapest shop??!!

Hello Baloo, I live in France so I have the same problem regarding postage. I visited the UK last month and stocked up in Holland and Barratt and also looked on their website and they will post it. I have also looked on Amazon.es and it is available there which may give you free postage. I discovered Easiyo on French Amazon a couple of weeks ago, so maybe Spanish Amazon maybe a cheaper way for you.

Why would you pay £3.15 from H&B so cheaper than Q for a Kg /Lt of yogurt when you can buy the same quantity from Lidil for £1.80 ?
With out all of the mixing and standing that is involved with easiyo.
I sometimes make my own and use long life milk with a couple of spoons of milk powder added to it then I drain it through kitchen towel to remove most of the liquid so turning in to a Greek style yogurt which I then use in cooking both sweet and savory dishes.
I would never buy flavoured yogurt again, I just add a spoon of jam (home made) to the plain and eat. Yum Yum.

I like the easiyo because I never run out. I used to make it with long life milk and a spoonful of the last batch but it is still more hassle than just opening a packet of easiyo and mixing it whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.

The cheapest easiyo maker plus jar, is £14.16 + £4.95 delivery. gibbstuart.co.uk sell a maker plus jar, plus 2 free sachets of greek and honey, for £9.84. It is part of a dree delivery, if you spend so much. If you don't postage is still a respectable £3.99. Greek and honey is on sale at £1.75 per sachet. yoghurtdirect.co.uk has better prices, apart from the gnh, for individual sachets, but delivery is a still affordable £4.99 per order. Both sites have a wider range of stock than QVC. I have ordered from yoghurtdirect, and there was a problem, the customer service was brilliant, sending me a further 10 sachets out, gratis, and I could keep the 10 I had received. I want something off both sites, so perhaps my total with gs will qualify for free delivery, and I don't mind paying yd postage.
The Q cannot compete on price.

Thanks for all the info, Q is definitely a no go!I think Lakeland is running an offer at the momento so will check it out when I get to UK.

Just made myself some ice cream. A little easiyo blueberry yoghurt, with 2 slices of frozen courgette, frozen blackberries and frozen mixed berries all whizzed up in the Vitamix. Lovely dessert.

Yoghurtdirect.co.uk currently has greek and honey, BBE July 2014, at only £1.59 per sachet, or an unbelievable £14.29 for 10. Postage for any order below £75, is also a reasonable £4.99. I have just stocked up, as both myself and my two boxers eat it daily. So, whilst it does seem like a lot of money to spend in one go, the savings are immense. I have eaten - and I am not suggesting others do the same - yoghurt made from sachets which are five years old, and it tastes fine. Customer service is excellent with them as well.

Thanks I have just ordered 10 of the Greek honey ones. That takes my total of sachets to 43. Not a huge amount when I get through a litre a week. As I am on my own some of the time, I tend to make half a sachet of plain and half a sachet of a fruit one.

I purchase my easiyo from yoghurtdirect, which offers better basic prices, great deals, a wider choice, and affordable delivery costs. Also, they price match. You can choose which flaours you want, rather than have to take what is in the pack. The same goes for yankee; I purchase from bigwick, which currently has an offer of 10 melts for £10, and you choose which scents you want. Then there is yankeedirect and ebay. All offer cheap delivery and, again, a broader range of candles.
The Q is going to have to come up with something special to prevent it from haemmorhaging customers. People are realising that their money can go further elsewhere.
The one thing the Q does have in it's favour, is the 30 day mbg.

Latest posts

Back