"City shorts - Breton top - Fedora"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
Items of clothing we might wear, suggested by Fashion Guru Glen, during a Coat flogging session yesterday.

Pardon??

Here's a suggestion for an item of clothing for you Glen........"put a SOCK in it"

What does he look like with that beard ? They must be "on trend" as I saw John Hurt the actor on telly the other day and his beard was the same. There's something fishy about this apparent desire of middle aged men to look like Captain Birdseye.

I worked in the City for 35 years and never saw anyone wear city shorts, not suitable for business wear.

What an idiot the man is? Does he seriously think anyone actually listens to him and takes his advice??? I really don't know what value he adds to Q?

I work on a trade floor and if I walked in done up like that, believe me, I would be an absolute laughing stock.

City shorts - Breton top - Fedora"

I really think QVC would sell more fashion if they dropped the guru and reduced the p&p, imo nobody takes any notice of Glen. The same apply to the Kathy taylor style show, I laugh my socks off at the very weird

things they call style.

They do have some good guest stylists on QVC. Sensible (as it happens, women) people who do have some good ideas, but I'm not sure Glen is of the same standard. I have this vision of hundreds of women walking around Leeds in "a jean, a crisp white shirt and a 'pop' of colour" from a Centigrade water-resistant (so don't wear it in actual British rain) mac …

What does he look like with that beard ? They must be "on trend" as I saw John Hurt the actor on telly the other day and his beard was the same. There's something fishy about this apparent desire of middle aged men to look like Captain Birdseye.I worked in the City for 35 years and never saw anyone wear city shorts, not suitable for business wear.

Pure Genius EricsMum :mysmilie_17:

Glen Campbell is an idiot. I wouldn't take any fashion advice from him, not when he looks like a sack of spuds himself. They should get rid of him along with his frumpy Centigrade Fashions.

Latest posts

Back