What's Going On? - Page 11        

       




Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 268
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Of course your going to say your not mike



         
    Likes WifeSlashGoddess liked this post
     

  2.      
  3. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    401
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm always late to the party!

    What the **** am I supposed to watch now? *clutches tissue*
    Likes Mommabear , bidtvbs, mipsy, Docswife liked this post
     

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loubylou View Post
    Of course your going to say your not mike
    Moet clearly isn't Mike.

    Her posts are far too legible, she evens understands how to punctuate correctly :mysmilie_59:
    Thanks loubylou thanked for this post
    Likes Docswife liked this post
     

  5. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pola View Post
    I'm always late to the party!

    What the **** am I supposed to watch now? *clutches tissue*
    If only you'd bought one of their TV dongles. You'd be spoilt for choice.

    You wouldn't have understood any of the languages the channels are in - but you'd be able to watch.
    Likes Docswife, Pola liked this post
     

  6. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moet&muffins View Post
    Noone said any presenter was being paid 12,000 per month.
    Someone did, and I said they were probably wrong:


    Originally Posted by goddess
    If they were paying their presenters 12,000 pm to flog tat, it's no wonder they went bust. I do feel sorry for the call centre and warehouse staff though who were probably earning no more than minimum wage

  7. #106
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So.... i think sally jaxx said it best (on bids birthday)

    "you are only around for 13years if you aint done anything wrong"

    Bid.... died a teen. thats the real tragedy.
    Likes Pola, Docswife, Wirral70 liked this post
     

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moet&muffins View Post
    They did not get paid that. Some of them hadn't been paid for a little while and once you've taken tax off its obviously
    Less than that.
    You really are a close friend! You even know Mikes wage after tax! Wow!! Why did he hang on if he wasn't being paid?? Did he only know he wasn't getting paid when his pocket money stopped?
    Likes boredshopper liked this post
     

  9. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
    So.... i think sally jaxx said it best (on bids birthday)

    "you are only around for 13years if you aint done anything wrong"

    Bid.... died a teen. thats the real tragedy.
    I wonder if John Lewis will pick up the rights to the 'Sally Jacks x' clothing range?
    Likes MrMobo, Docswife liked this post
     

  10. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docswife View Post
    You really are a close friend! You even know Mikes wage after tax! Wow!! Why did he hang on if he wasn't being paid?? Did he only know he wasn't getting paid when his pocket money stopped?
    With all due respect DW I also know what Mike's wage is after tax too.

    0 :mysmilie_59:
    Likes Dave , Docswife, loubylou liked this post
     

  11. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    I wonder if John Lewis will pick up the rights to the 'Sally Jacks x' clothing range?
    12 people, out there, somewhere, have a true collectors item in every sense of the word
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •