What's Going On? - Page 5        

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Surprised they aren't trading still. Sounds more like liquidation?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Post Thanks / Like

No!! I've only just found out!! What am I going to do now!!?? How will I know what steam is? How will I know how I can dress up or dress down all those beautiful clothes they sold, all the ones that bale and fold? How will I know what to wear with the leggins, the jeggins that pleated skirt? What perfume should i wear now that Peter Sherlock isn't around to advise me? Poor Paul Herrington, he gave up Bobbi Brown to work at Bid TV!!! And, my best above them all favourite, Mike Mason! I'll miss hearing all about the goddess and the little'un, how he's afraid/ not afraid of the dark, how he loves daddy's pooter, oh, I could go on but I'm too upset........please, can any one tell me....what were Peters' last words?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PJ. View Post
    Surprised they aren't trading still. Sounds more like liquidation?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*
    I'm guessing the backers pulled out that were supposedly going to invest the funds.
    Likes PJ. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why they didn't they get all the presenters and staff to say goodbye how rude.
    Likes PJ. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
    For god sake they have gone bankrupt, they can't just go back on air and start saying ta-ta, they have lost their jobs may not get paid would you want to go back on air after being told you unemployed with no pay.

Post Thanks / Like

From the Slash Goddess's Facebook page today;

'The company Mike worked for has just ceased trading, rather abruptly, and he is owed 12,000 wages which he's been told by the legal team we'll never receive. Furious is an understatement'
    Thanks Pola, Adam82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
    I would have liked one last patronising lecture from Mike Mason.

Ah well, never mind :mysmilie_59:
    Likes fred12, Pola, Docswife, Adam82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
    For god sake they have gone bankrupt, they can't just go back on air and start saying ta-ta, they have lost their jobs may not get paid would you want to go back on air after being told you unemployed with no pay.
    The contracted presenters are being paid up apparently, the freelancers (like Mike) obviously won't be. If it is true about them paying the presenters up then surely its not a bankruptcy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    From the Slash Goddess's Facebook page today;

'The company Mike worked for has just ceased trading, rather abruptly, and he is owed 12,000 wages which he's been told by the legal team we'll never receive. Furious is an understatement'
    Ah well, never mind.

I reckon that over the last few years Mason has shifted much more than 12k of stock on the back of, at best, incredibly disingenuous sales pitches.

He had his snout in the trough and sadly he's had it cut off. I feel for him but not as much as the customers who were told JPD might be be stocked by Debenhams or those that bought a Dongle on the back of his complete and utter bullshit :mysmilie_59:

I could go on but it would be futile. The inevitable happened so get over it Goddess and Gollum.
    Likes Docswife, becca, fred12, Pola, Mommabear and 3 others liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A new career for arsene wenger when he leaves arsenal buy situp, he can afford it.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post