So where will the presenters reappear?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you can all thank me later... cos ive just heard from a reliable insider that Peter Simon (born 1962) :mysmilie_11:
has been poached by the BBC after hearing of his availability from Bid to take over from old Bruce Forsyth on Strictly Come Dancing, as not only is he a great presenter, not only is he award winning, not only is he the nations favourite (according to his dear mama), and not only is he the larger of the personalities..... but joking apart, who the hell is gonna employ him?

you can all thank me later... cos ive just heard from a reliable insider that Peter Simon (born 1962) :mysmilie_11:
has been poached by the BBC after hearing of his availability from Bid to take over from old Bruce Forsyth on Strictly Come Dancing, as not only is he a great presenter, not only is he award winning, not only is he the nations favourite (according to his dear mama), and not only is he the larger of the personalities..... but joking apart, who the hell is gonna employ him?

Cock shopping?

On a side note Peter Simon said to Lisa last Christmas, on the last Monday show before, that he would be "lost without working here" admittingly he was dressed as a scarecrow... But the message was clear.... So hopefully he will survive... He's got so much to offer!

With his years at the BBC, the 20 years in the fashion business and his accomplished Bernie Clifton/Larry Grayson routine it won't be long before Peter is back on our screens :mysmilie_59:

Peter on strictly : 'not only the Argentinian of the tangos, not only in the Lycra, the sequins, that look as you walk onto that dance floor, the eyes on you, the diamontes on the decolleterr, the fragrance of the beauty of the feminine larger lady, with the curves....our Bet, our Maud we all love this at 'ome........

And don't forget the endless re runs of come dine with etc, starring our own shrinking violet Salleh. Anything to get on TV eh.......

Peter on strictly : 'not only the Argentinian of the tangos, not only in the Lycra, the sequins, that look as you walk onto that dance floor, the eyes on you, the diamontes on the decolleterr, the fragrance of the beauty of the feminine larger lady, with the curves....our Bet, our Maud we all love this at 'ome........
oh we have to wrap it up its amazing how quick time goes...as half of the contestants have not only not had a chance to dance, as half the numbers have been null and void this week nobody will be leaving. I hope you will join us next week and do it again goodnight and god bless and keep on dancing ohhhhhhh yessss

Yes it's Me - you must have one of those Vivitar soooooper telescope thingy's. :mysmilie_17:

Those Bid telescopes must have been really good; I remember James saying that 'you could get up close to a meteor shower' with them. He didn't say that you would have to be pointing in the right direction at just the right time and have the ability to focus in a split second though :mysmilie_59:

Yes it's Me - you must have one of those Vivitar soooooper telescope thingy's. :mysmilie_17:

You must be able to hear the screeching drag queens fighting at chucking out time on St. James Street, merryone :mysmilie_13:

FFS, prostituting his 'near death experience' to sell some Kinkade print makes me want to finish him off myself. How utterly tasteless and shameless....

Anything for a sale - I bet he won the evening best B$ award in the staff green room that day -

Latest posts

Back