Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's even more annoying, is that the same items that have been on the channel all year, are just the same in the sale, but with no real price lowering, just the same price as always but with something extra bunged into the bundle.
I do almost pass out when they have a new item on..........

At least Dirty Peter is providing us all with something 'new' to watch, I genuinely do know everything they are going to say about every product now :p however, what is going to come out of peters mouth in the next 10 minutes is anyones guess.......

I watched him do the vibrapower demo yesterday I think it was ,and he was like a kid with a new toy .He was in his shorts which was not a great sight really .Cant fault him for enthusiasm though ...............

He does like his 'Just give us three tenners' and it does sound cheaper. He clearly hates to say the full price of the item but when the item is broken down, like the other night to 3 x £37.50, then this just sounds daft. It took him ages to work it out :mysmilie_19:

'Just give us three tenners.......a fiver........two pound coins ......and fifty p.........and yer p & ........'

Peter Simon doing a double act today with the shy and retireing Moira C selling the faux fur hats chi chis, not my style but quite funny together until he started remarking about how to keep the fur looking good .He blew the fur and said Moira keeps telling me its all down to a good blow job,ha ha ha . Moira didnt bat an eyelid and just carried on with the fun.I can see now why the people on the forum who know Peter better than me call him dirty Peter.On the plus side he managed to keep his hands to himself...

Why do I have this horrible feeling that PS will somehow, one day receive an MBE or OBE? I'm not sure for what exactly but it's a recurring nightmare of seeing him on BBC One outside the Palace...

Why do I have this horrible feeling that PS will somehow, one day receive an MBE or OBE? I'm not sure for what exactly but it's a recurring nightmare of seeing him on BBC One outside the Palace...

There's nothing wrong in having an old Queen outside Buckingham Palace.

Latest posts

Back