Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we can all safely presume that nearly everything Peter Simon has ever said isn't true...

He was up to his old tricks last night. Feigning shock at the price, gasping - 'I can't believe it's this low. There must be a mistake?!', lying about the brand (at one point the guest actually had to correct him as he was just making stuff up!), stock was running out fast, wishing he could afford to buy such an amazing watch (they were £89.99) etc etc.

It seems odd because this is clearly something Ideal World are OK with - they hired him knowing he would behave like this and let him do so on air. I then noticed the P&P was a shocking £8.99...Ideal World seem to be falling down the Sit-Up hole.

Don't get me wrong, I think Peter Simon is a fascinating presenter and I would rather watch him then pretty much any other - but it seems Ideal World has clearly chosen their path.

Wonder if he'll be back?

Just clicked over from Last Night of the Proms to see Peter Simon selling jewellery which he is an expert in apparently. My bulls**t alarm is going off. "Very few women in the world own tanzanite" but for 2 tenners and a fiver it is ours! Back to the proms I think...

The change in this channel over the last 12months is shocking/hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Peter Simon is simply the icing on their shyster cake.

Not really a surprise that the wonderful Debbie Shore is not on there anymore.

Couldn't believe my eyes the other evening as I came across Peter Simon on IW selling Tom Tom. I immediately had that sinking feeling. Just as IW are getting PS, QVC have the inversion table, Taya and a number of other products IW used to sell. Maybe PS will also be destined for the numero uno shopping channel.

Did anyone see him tonight with the Power belt in his shorts and bingo wings arms.

Classic Peter moaning and he appeared to be slightly aroused by the vibrator.

:movie: Its 8pm, its the comedy hour down the ideal world club, with the one the only compere that is Peter Simon and his partner Thomas Kinky....sorry Kinkade paintings, this really is comedy gold stuff folks, IW surely cannot be taken serious any longer, Our hero Peter is struggling with his words as ever, then going on bizarre ramblings about being back in the day.

This maybe the beginning of the end of IW what are they thinking???? :mysmilie_486:

PS: Peter has made an extra special effort with the attire this evening :bow:

Last edited:
I did catch the early part of the Kinkycake power hour with PS. It was not only a blast from the Bid past................ but not only an age in the day when things were not only better, but sentences were...............still unfini...............and the light, the light in that is.... isn't it, Another master class by the "Penguin".
Ideal World I salute you, all you need now is to bring in Sally Jaxx, and call the channel Bid. :grin:

I did catch the early part of the Kinkycake power hour with PS. It was not only a blast from the Bid past................ but not only an age in the day when things were not only better, but sentences were...............still unfini...............and the light, the light in that is.... isn't it, Another master class by the "Penguin".
Ideal World I salute you, all you need now is to bring in Sally Jaxx, and call the channel Bid. :grin:

We need more, why stop there? How about Ideal Bingo and some website where you have to pay to see the price, but it's okay because every time you pay to see the price, it drops a bit, but when you can't wait any longer, you can buy now. Ideal Dibbing! And they should do what Bid never managed to do....

Ideal Dating
Ideal Movies
Ideal Mobile

Powerful brand name - so many possibilities.

ShopAtDrop - founding member and executive associate director of things at Ideal Babes

The Thomas Kinkade hour last night was hilarious!! I knew it would be good, I wasn't disappointed, comedy gold.

Latest posts

Back