Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did catch the early part of the Kinkycake power hour with PS. It was not only a blast from the Bid past................ but not only an age in the day when things were not only better, but sentences were...............still unfini...............and the light, the light in that is.... isn't it, Another master class by the "Penguin".
Ideal World I salute you, all you need now is to bring in Sally Jaxx, and call the channel Bid. :grin:

I keep expecting to see the Brash lady appear....lol

Sally Jaxxxxx fashion though? Right in the quality bracket of the amazing, superb, fantastic, outstanding sugar crisp and made in Italy don't you think? Exclusively designed for Ideal World, by World leading fashionista Sally Jaxxxxx, who's had her brands on television and all over the world?
Not only with the drape, the crease.......

I don't watch IW but, when I saw the Kincade hour scheduled, I wanted to have a dip in to see the offerings, as the guy has passed. They picked the right guy to host the hour (!). Is Peter Simon always so theatrical? He gave a dramatic, in depth, interpretation of every brush stroke - these were prints, i.e. copies of the original paintings - the serenity, the symbolism. Whilst I do find his work quite calming, portraying the "painter of light" as a man with deep religious morals (QVC), a family man and loving husband was plain wrong. At the time of his accidental overdose, he was living with his mistress, who claimed to have photos, and that he had willed his mansion to her. Not exactly the behaviour of a loving father. She and his wife reached an out of court settlement. I have no interest in his private life, just don't make him out to be some paragon of virtue. Peter Simon spoke of the prints as if they were penned by Monet!

Is Peter Simon always so theatrical?

I love your way with words, and in answer to your question, yes, he is like that with most of the things he tries to sell on the television. Have a good look on YouTube, you will find many examples.

Getting to know Peter Simon

I can't imagine who would want to know PS, to me he has the original dirty old man image... :down:

I can't believe IW took on PS. Seriously?!

Did anyone watch the Omniblend demo today - it was like watching someone on illegal drugs the way he was acting.
He even, at one point, grabbed hold of the other chaps cheeks (I did spot the other guy who almost lost his cool at that point).

Oh hi by the way, been a while since I was on here :)

I don't watch IW but, when I saw the Kincade hour scheduled, I wanted to have a dip in to see the offerings, as the guy has passed. They picked the right guy to host the hour (!). Is Peter Simon always so theatrical? He gave a dramatic, in depth, interpretation of every brush stroke - these were prints, i.e. copies of the original paintings - the serenity, the symbolism. Whilst I do find his work quite calming, portraying the "painter of light" as a man with deep religious morals (QVC), a family man and loving husband was plain wrong. At the time of his accidental overdose, he was living with his mistress, who claimed to have photos, and that he had willed his mansion to her. Not exactly the behaviour of a loving father. She and his wife reached an out of court settlement. I have no interest in his private life, just don't make him out to be some paragon of virtue. Peter Simon spoke of the prints as if they were penned by Monet!

St Peter Simon on Bid TV made him out to be some kind of saintly paragon of virtue who was the perfect family man etc etc it was cringeworthy listening to him, but a simple Google search unearths lots of stuff about him. The Los Angeles Times tells of him financially ruining ex art dealers, falling off barstools, how he fondled a startled womans breasts at a signing party. And by far my favourite story of him urinating over a statue of Winnie The Pooh at a Disneyland hotel saying "this one's for you Walt"

Peter Simon on this morning selling Made In Italy clothing line.

Described the purple colour as " Papal Purple " I wasn't sure if he was joking.......

He's just so embarrassing. Like someone else's drunk uncle at a wedding. Also, like a drunk uncle who, though married for 25 years, likes to talk very earnestly to the groom's 23-year-old mates. And the drunker he gets, the more he likes to talk to them.

Latest posts

Back