Getting to know Peter Simon - Page 2        

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't believe my eyes the other evening as I came across Peter Simon on IW selling Tom Tom. I immediately had that sinking feeling. Just as IW are getting PS, QVC have the inversion table, Taya and a number of other products IW used to sell. Maybe PS will also be destined for the numero uno shopping channel.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, yeah and hell is going to freeze over :P
    Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone see him tonight with the Power belt in his shorts and bingo wings arms.

Classic Peter moaning and he appeared to be slightly aroused by the vibrator.

Post Thanks / Like

the vision of him being aroused would give me nightmares forever no thank you.:mysmilie_1:
    Likes cheesecake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post
    Did anyone see him tonight with the Power belt in his shorts and bingo wings arms.

Glad I missed that little treat

I wish he'd stop pawing the guests.......I bet they do too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post

I am relieved that I missed that. I felt somewhat quesy just reading it. He obviously has not changed his act from Bid Tv days.

Post Thanks / Like

:movie: Its 8pm, its the comedy hour down the ideal world club, with the one the only compere that is Peter Simon and his partner Thomas Kinky....sorry Kinkade paintings, this really is comedy gold stuff folks, IW surely cannot be taken serious any longer, Our hero Peter is struggling with his words as ever, then going on bizarre ramblings about being back in the day.

This maybe the beginning of the end of IW what are they thinking???? :mysmilie_486:

PS: Peter has made an extra special effort with the attire this evening :bow:
    Last edited by S C O; 02-10-2014 at 07:20 PM.
    Likes Mommabear , cheesecake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I did catch the early part of the Kinkycake power hour with PS. It was not only a blast from the Bid past................ but not only an age in the day when things were not only better, but sentences were...............still unfini...............and the light, the light in that is.... isn't it, Another master class by the "Penguin".
    Ideal World I salute you, all you need now is to bring in Sally Jaxx, and call the channel Bid.
    Likes Muttley , cazzie , Mommabear , cheesecake liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I did catch the early part of the Kinkycake power hour with PS. It was not only a blast from the Bid past................ but not only an age in the day when things were not only better, but sentences were...............still unfini...............and the light, the light in that is.... isn't it, Another master class by the "Penguin".
    Ideal World I salute you, all you need now is to bring in Sally Jaxx, and call the channel Bid.
    We need more, why stop there? How about Ideal Bingo and some website where you have to pay to see the price, but it's okay because every time you pay to see the price, it drops a bit, but when you can't wait any longer, you can buy now. Ideal Dibbing! And they should do what Bid never managed to do....

Ideal Dating
    Ideal Movies
    Ideal Mobile

Powerful brand name - so many possibilities.

ShopAtDrop - founding member and executive associate director of things at Ideal Babes
    Likes Dave , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The Thomas Kinkade hour last night was hilarious!! I knew it would be good, I wasn't disappointed, comedy gold.