Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not happy with Peter or IW this morning he is selling a Salter Cold Juicer for £69.99 yes £69.99, now if one isn't paying attention Peter would have you under the impression said item was only £35! As he keeps doing the old £35 pouuuuuuuuuuuund tap tap on the trusty juicer then flies into another ramble without finishing of the most important part that its 2 x £35 you have to pay!!! Yes the on screen info says £69.99 but Peter just keeps saying "for £35 pouuuuuuuuund!!! this could be yours!!!!!!! all shocked looking" No doubt the poor old buyer with dodgy eyes would get a bit of a shock after purchasing and ending up pay £69.99!! :wait: (Yes he has said 2 x £35 in the hour but no where near enough times to be informative to the buyer) :devil:

Not happy with Peter or IW this morning he is selling a Salter Cold Juicer for £69.99 yes £69.99, now if one isn't paying attention Peter would have you under the impression said item was only £35! As he keeps doing the old £35 pouuuuuuuuuuuund tap tap on the trusty juicer then flies into another ramble without finishing of the most important part that its 2 x £35 you have to pay!!! Yes the on screen info says £69.99 but Peter just keeps saying "for £35 pouuuuuuuuund!!! this could be yours!!!!!!! all shocked looking" No doubt the poor old buyer with dodgy eyes would get a bit of a shock after purchasing and ending up pay £69.99!! :wait: (Yes he has said 2 x £35 in the hour but no where near enough times to be informative to the buyer) :devil:

I turned him off earlier this afternoon after a few seconds. He was selling bedding with an expert I assume from the company. He was speakung about his poor health and how he needs to be kept warm at night for the sake of his health. The assumption being that this product will improve your health. Couldn't stomach more than a few seconds.

I'm sure it was just a blip......remember, us at orme need to trust him, he wouldn't do us wrong and he tells it as it is im :smirk:

He said he wasn't looking forward to the green drink they made, he said it earlier to the guest 'dint a?' 'a said it before dint a?'.........guess what?......he liked it :clapping:

I saw that juicer show earlier and he certainly said many times get this for £35 and did not correct himself by then saying followed by another £35. I would have thought he would have toned his "act" down and pulled his neck in since joining I.W but it seems nothing has changed and he is out of control - a loose cannon. It's slow motion car crash tv at it's best. Be afraid IW - Very afraid.

i rarely watch any of the channels these days but hopped on to IW last night for a few mins in-between proper telly shows and it was peter selling a mattress topper or whatever they're called. his calmer presenting style doesn't appear to have lasted long, he was back in almost full flow 'bid style' with his pseudo frankie howard phrases/tones and innuendos galore. all quite embarrassing to watch really 'OOHHhhh look at the thickness of that, MMmmmmm, looks like a massive cream cake, OOOHHhhhh MMMmmmmm i'd like to get my lips round that!!' or pathetic words to that effect ... when selling a mattress topper?!? and he kept on mentioning 'just 2 x £25 notes' ... i hadn't realised the treasury had released £25 notes, when did they come out?

mind you if he's selling in good numbers he can prob almost do what he likes.

Oh come on IW seriously is Peter "not ooooohnly" Simon paying you to work on the channel? He is on at he moment selling Lizzie Grant products with another woman who never shuts up non stop Duracell rabbit style :mysmilie_378:
Anyway back to Not ooooooohnly eh sorry Peter, in this hour he is just saying "not oooooooohnly" constantly like its a bet to see how many time he can say not oooooooooooooooohnly............Surely the bosses would be asking Peter to trying and use more statements and not only just use not oooooooooooohnly :confused:

What has happened to the Peter Simon, I enjoyed watching on Going Live and Live and Kicking innmy childhood.

I was qatchung his AppleviPad hourbon repeat, and I am not sure if this was Janices doing or his, but they decided to produce a film, which consisted of most of the crew, Janice got them running around the studio doing the Michael Jackson Thriller dance, which made them all walk around as zombies, and racing over at Peter.

Well she can hardly talk about how much you can do on it, store on it etc, remember she has spent months slagging off 'these devices which don't allow you to add memory for storage' so she really did need some diversionary tactics. I was shocked that the app she was using for the crap film was a paid one!!

He's like your drunken lechy "uncle" at Christmas... He makes me so uncomfortable - and I'm not easily offended/have quite a juvenile sense of humour. But this is getting too much... Imagine having to actually work with him. The poor crew!

Last edited:
He is on with Janice Phillips now with a Hanspree tablet, I hope he asks "Which one should I go for being a novice, this or an Apple iPad, Janice ?" :mysmilie_15:

wtf, he was wearing an inside out t shirt and jim jam bottoms tonight with some exercise bike, looked a right old state

Genuine question for anyone or even for Peter Simon to answer, Peter are you married, are you single, do you have a partner, do you live alone, do you have a house/flat mate do you own a property or do you rent?

The reason I am interested is due to the FACT that Peter happily uses any old story to fit what he is selling, like selling the Nutribullet tonight he looks into the camera all gaunt and sad looking and says "not only if you are like me and live alone".....................Then in the next hour he will bleat on about arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what I am wondering is what "stories" do we take to be the truth or are any true? or is this just a sales tactic?.............Remember people are easily taken in when they want x amount of £££££'s off them :confused:

You have to wonder about anyone that can be taken in by Peter Simon's sales tactics - they are so bad it's unbelievable!

Totally agree!! I heard him say yesterday he has had his old halogen oven for 3 years, the one with the lift off lid, but when he first presented the halogen he said he'd never seen anything like it and he has to use his big old oven......
Our Bet steals the duvet, then he has twin single beds, then he lives alone.........

Did anyone hear last night him saying he was taking a break for a while? I seem to remember hearing that BUT I was half asleep so could have dreamed it?

I didn't hear him say that, but I was rather disturbed by the sight of him wearing shorts testing the Vibrapower gadget. The sight of his wobbly legs sent me running to the bathroom to be sick! With regard to what he had said about his lifestyle, lives alone/lives with our Bet - he said a few weeks ago when selling toys that his grandchildren would love these toys!

I didn't hear him say that, but I was rather disturbed by the sight of him wearing shorts testing the Vibrapower gadget. The sight of his wobbly legs sent me running to the bathroom to be sick! With regard to what he had said about his lifestyle, lives alone/lives with our Bet - he said a few weeks ago when selling toys that his grandchildren would love these toys!

Oh my word. Please. NO!

Latest posts

Back