Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word. Please. NO!

I saw him in the shorts with the vibrapower and switched over, but this morning very early he was selling Sugar Crisp jeggings and he had his hands all over the models backside and legs telling us how they minimised the models derrière and made the legs look smoother. The model was Sheila and I fully expected her to tell him to get his hands off, it was weird and made me feel uneasy.........yuck

Last edited:
he must sell when hes on as he comes over as a creepy old man, cant see of any other reason to employ him

I agree he must have good sales as I cant see otherwise why they would keep him on air, the other night he called the Optigrill the Optifry, he rarely finishes a sentence before starting the next. I find myself watching him with a mixture of disbelief and distaste.

as many of you are aware, he has cultivated a kind of bubble where he has managed to draw people in to believe that he is a married straight male or a single homosexual loner, when it suits his sales pitch.

I admire him for managing to do this and find him entertaining in a perverse way.... but if he told me we needed oxygen to breath, i'd be sure to get a second opinion and definitely would not buy from him. It more baffles me that people do.

Well I think he's ****** good entertainment, more Peter please, and lets have Peter Sherlock back as well (and Mike and co).
I very much like ideal world - not only has it now got a cracking presenter but they have something Bid didn't have for a long time...decent products! I haven't seen a single crappy LED hanging thing, any glowing plastic turtles and no dodgy fashion. I have purchased from Ideal world for the first time ever, yes it was the product that made me buy (and the price) but it was Peter who got me watching!

I'm on Saint Peter :mysmilie_467: watch at the moment, this really genuinely is true classic amazingly genius TV history, Saint Peter is selling a silver plated silver cross you would be under the impression that Saint Peter is bringing the dead back to life here, Saint Peter never fails to amaze me with his sales pitches with the haunting background music, sombre face and wouldn't you guess it Saint Peter has had this very cross for over 40 years and looks at it as he has no one else to turn to..................I'm speechless and would love to know how he keeps a straight face and how the crew stay quiet and not rolling about with laughter.....................Utterly gobsmacked :mysmilie_466:

PS IMO all the items Saint Peter is selling look like cheapo xmas cracker tat.

He's on now spouting random words from the dictionary thinking it makes him sound very erudite, not only is he deluding himself, but showing his recourse of design,darkened seraphs of joy infiltrate the heavens of not only continual continuityness but striving to be the master horologist of design excellence of not only of the design of the fermament but the precision of the light, pulsating the lumens of the protagonist of Guy Fawkes...not only of the....errr ? wonderous Williams Wash And Scratch....Wax, Nurse I need my little red pills now !

This hour is pure Bid - all they're missing is the clock and a scantily clad girl!

Fantastic!

'the fourteen points of the compass...the east,west, north and south..of the swaddling child' :D

I've missed Peters' ramblings.

It's a sermon..........

He is giving a history of a person whose name I didn't catch ,visiting the Holy Land ,the oldest church and something about the Greel Orthodox Church. Does he make these things up or does he do research I wonder.......

I thought he was going to cry with emotion. He said when you read the leaflet that I assume acconpanies the product, he said you will feel an emotion! I got pretty emotional when I ran out of the room laughing!

Does anyone know if he is doing regular slots again?

I am assuming he is as he was on with the Halogen at 4pm and then back on again at 6pm, I gave the 6pm hour with him a miss I was still traumatised from the 4pm hour.

I find it amusing when he says that dennice Robinson is a close personal friend

and then introduces her as ''denise roberts''

Either you are a liar, a **** friend or indeed an idiot.

Latest posts

Back