Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Keeley has said on Facebook the Christmas TSV is on 16th November.

Looking forward to this one more than yesterdays although with L'occitane and Molton Brown preceding it I may have already enough bath products which I'm assuming it will be.

Looking forward to this one more than yesterdays although with L'occitane and Molton Brown preceding it I may have already enough bath products which I'm assuming it will be.

Yeah i read somewhere that the Xmas Tsv will be bath and body products :) Lets hope its a good as last years

What was last years? (I only starting watching this year)

It was a 6 piece kit which had the launch of the Rose milk bath , Cleansing balm , flash balm , Pcmc, Frangipani shower cream and Frangipani Monoi Body Oil

It was just under £40 and on easy pays. Im thinking this years will be similar price and on easy pays.

What was last years? (I only starting watching this year)

unnamed.jpg

It was shower cream, bath milk, face cream (marine cream & flash balm), the cleansing balm & body oil.

That was a fab TSV from Elemis. The first one I bought in 4 years. Used all of it but the PCMC which I sold for £20. Gave me the chance to try the cleansing balm for the first time, having used Emma Hardie Moringa balm for nearly 3 years. I bought the next Frangipani TSV too which had tge large pot of the cleansing balm too. My verdict is that Elemis cleansing balm is marginally better than Emma Hardie. Emma Hardie wins on smell hands down but Elemis wins on texture and because unlike the Emma Hardie one it does not melt in the hot summer months :)

I'm not that keen on the Frangipani range (can take or leave it). I got the latest TSV too and haven't even touched the shower cream.

I'm hoping for something different in the Christmas TSV this year.

I haven't touched my Elemis TSV from last Christmas yet but that is because I have a huge stockpile!! I have just used the pack of MB minis I bought in the DHS last Xmas so can now move on to the L'Occitane sales purchases or the Elemis.....

I do not like the little bottles of oil they put in as I cannot be bothered with warming them up, so mine went to the charity shop, I liked the rest though and the more recent one with the new frangipani body cream.

Yes, I read on Facebook that it would be a bath and body TSV, yesterday's was the last skin care TSV of the year.

I don't like the Frangipani either so depends what is in it???? I won't be doing Molton Brown or L'Occitane.

I haven't touched my Elemis TSV from last Christmas yet but that is because I have a huge stockpile!! I have just used the pack of MB minis I bought in the DHS last Xmas so can now move on to the L'Occitane sales purchases or the Elemis.....

I do not like the little bottles of oil they put in as I cannot be bothered with warming them up, so mine went to the charity shop, I liked the rest though and the more recent one with the new frangipani body cream.

The Frangipani Oil was fab this hot summer. During the hot weeks of June and July my little bottle of Frangipani oil was in a permanent liquid state and I kept it by the bed and used it every night on feet, hands and leds and elbows. On one occasion put it on my hair and washed it in the morning.

Oh, good tip. Never thought of keeping it for hot summer days. Poor old charity shop will lose out now!!!

I don't like the Frangipani either so depends what is in it???? I won't be doing Molton Brown or L'Occitane.

I don't actually know why I bought the last but one Elemis TSV. I should have bought the Liz Earle one instead. It was defiantly an impulse buy because of the limited addition items, but as it turns out I haven't used either of them. Still have the shower cream (and will only use it if I haven't got rid of it before I need showering products) but managed to sell the body cream.

I'm interested to see the Molton Brown TSV, but I don't think the L'Occitane one will be any good because I've not bought any of them this year.

During the hot weeks of June and July my little bottle of Frangipani oil was in a permanent liquid state

Mine was the same. I use it on my cuticles when I go to bed, and stopped when the heating went off but was able to use it for a couple of months during the summer.

I do not like the little bottles of oil they put in as I cannot be bothered with warming them up

I keep mine on the radiator and then I can be lazy & I don't have to warm it myself.
I know not everyone will be able to do that though, as it will depend what type of radiators people have.

My TSV arrived today and on the leaflet with it it showed special edition pro-radiance cream cleanser exclusive global launch in the TSV Sunday 16th November

Indeed there was a cleansing balm (not full size) in the last but one TSV and a toner I think (which I gave away) but all the rest were body products. Again a full size cleansing balm (yay!) 30ml PCMC (yawn) and a 15ml gentle rose exfoliator in the last TSV I bought. I am glad the full size cleanser and Frangipani body products were in there-that's why I bought it. I sold the PCMC though and the rose exfoliator.

Is the special edition PCMC a new size, or just new packaging? I really don't see the point of the latter TBH.

Wonder what else will go in the TSV? I would love to try the Frangipani salt scrub. :)

Indeed there was a cleansing balm (not full size) in the last but one TSV and a toner I think (which I gave away) but all the rest were body products. Again a full size cleansing balm (yay!) 30ml PCMC (yawn) and a 15ml gentle rose exfoliator in the last TSV I bought. I am glad the full size cleanser and Frangipani body products were in there-that's why I bought it. I sold the PCMC though and the rose exfoliator.

Is the special edition PCMC a new size, or just new packaging? I really don't see the point of the latter TBH.

Wonder what else will go in the TSV? I would love to try the Frangipani salt scrub. :)

The Frangipani Salt Scrub is divine! I will be buying this TSV whatever is in it!! :)

I wonder if the limited edition Pro Rad will have the most popular fragrance people were asked to vote on at the beauty bash. I think l'll be going for this TSV.

Latest posts

Back