Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like shower smellies as I like to call them, are like bras to women (and lots of other items), we don't just have one on the go but many.

Taking some Elemis Monoi shower cream with me into hosp Monday, have a woman's procedure and may need a stay in. My fave of all but I have ABC wash and lots of other on the go and just taken receipt of many gels from Yves Rocher, why because they were a good price and I'm stocking up.

Sounds like shower smellies as I like to call them, are like bras to women (and lots of other items), we don't just have one on the go but many.

Taking some Elemis Monoi shower cream with me into hosp Monday, have a woman's procedure and may need a stay in. My fave of all but I have ABC wash and lots of other on the go and just taken receipt of many gels from Yves Rocher, why because they were a good price and I'm stocking up.

I appreciate the need for something nice, but as you have ABC there, why don't you stick to it for a week before and after? Reason I mention it is because my BIL had an op recently and the surgeon advised him to use Hibiscrub in the shower a week pre and post op. Helps keep away infections apparently.

Good luck if you need it, fingers crossed that you don't (I loathe hospitals - working in them was enough).

I managed to resist the tsv since I can't use the facial products, but my mum bought two sets (totally unheard of for her to buy Elemis herself) and is sharing the body products with me.

This thread makes me feel a bit better about my ridiculous toiletry hoarding. I'm embarrassed to say we have 12 bottles of shower gel out in the bathroom currently, for 3 of us. Well, 13 if you count the dog shampoo stuff.

Hope your hospital stay goes well Loujareth.

i hoard but the hoard is in my wardrobes. stops me from facing the mass of shower gels and soaps and body cream/lotion

Latest posts

Back