Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like the Tsv will have the Rose and Jasmine milk bath again according to keeley.

I think I am the only person in the world who really disliked this! I love the consistency, and I love jasmine, so it must be the rose that makes it smell putrid (to me anyway!)

I don't like jasmine, I find it sickly sweet.

The Rose and Jasmine Milk Bath is available in Debenhams as a normal stock item. So not a limited edition, must be the Pro Radiance is the limited one. Then the new products, which could be skin care or bath.

I'm with you on this one Bluebell. I like the perfume well enough, although I wouldn't go into raptures over it, but it is far too runny for me. OK to get in a TSV which like last Xmas was "sensational value", but not as a full/slightly reduced price purchase

I loved the fragrance, but agree it was watered down.

I can't believe Elemis have managed to keep the TSV contents under wraps!

I'm out! Phew...this is probably the first Elemis xmas tsv I won't be getting for years. Quite liberating actually!

I wonder if the J&R milk bath can be used as a moisturiser like the original milk bath?

Does the rose and jasmine stuff smell very jasminey? I hate jasmine but love rose.

I'm the opposite, I love jasmine but dislike rose!! I really don't like this, so I can only assume it's more rose than jasmine. But maybe someone can give a more unbiased view than me!

Elemis TSV, Under £40 and on Easy Pays :D

Item Number:206041

Contains

PCMC
Limited Edition Pro Radiance Cleanser (Bergamot, Cedarwood and neroli)200mls
Jasmine and Rose Milk Bath 120mls
Jasmine and Rose Hand And Nail Cream 20mls
Skin Nourishing Shower Cream 300mls
Skin Nourishing Body Cream 50mls

Thanks once again, Autumn, for the Elemis alert. This looks very good for the price even though I do not really like the Rose and Jasmine bath milk. Now am I right in thinking the large shower cream is the one which can also be used as a moisturiser, or is that just the bath formula?

Mazza - the shower cream can't be used as a moisturiser. That's definitely the bath milk. You can, however, use the shower cream as a shampoo - it's great for dry scalp.

Very much looking forward to this TSV, thanks Autumn.

Looking forward to the new items and to a couple of times I've never used too :)

To me it looks quite a lot for your money until you look at the sizes.

125ml Milk Bath
20ml Hand Cream

Just padding it out IMO. I'd rather have an extra full size of something instead of piddly little sizes. (L'Occitane can take note as well, they're just as bad).

No doubt it will be the "best tsv we've ever done" - which is spouted at every tsv launch by every company *yawn*

Not really feeling very tempted. Thought it would be more suitable for gifting. The cleanser sounds nice but have so much cleanser to get through already. £40 is a lot of money for stuff you don't need, I'll crack open something from a previous TSV I've not opened yet if I'm feeling left out.

Latest posts

Back