Random musings and general banter. - Page 877
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 877 of 886 FirstFirst ... 377777827867875876877878879 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 8857
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy60 View Post
    It's a strange one, as on the hoover site (although slightly different model number but it's same battery etc), it's has both times.

https://www.hoover.co.uk/en_GB/cordl...61/hfc324u-001

At top of page under Overview it' has up to 90mins

but further down it has this.

"The impressive 32.4v lithium ion battery provides all the power you need to you clean the whole house without interruption by delivering up to 60 minutes runtime*.
    *Depending on model, in Eco Mode setting."

So god knows what it actually does.
    I’ll tell you what it does Hammy.

It does LESS than the next effin’ umpteenth bloody Hoover that they’ll soon be shilling
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    You forgot Denise and her daughter Laura.
    The drone guy and the big toy shop in London oh and £800, 900 1000.
    Mason and the goddess.
    etc
    etc
    Does Dirty Peter still refer to "Our Bet", the made up friend in the style of Larry Grayson (whose chums included Everard, Slack Alice, and the postman Pop it in Pete!) I'm showing my age now...
    Likes MrMarple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    Does Dirty Peter still refer to "Our Bet", the made up friend in the style of Larry Grayson (whose chums included Everard, Slack Alice, and the postman Pop it in Pete!) I'm showing my age now...
    Well Mutts, the other day he was spewing out seemingly random names to ‘just buy’ a hideous, stupid overpriced Christin Lars type watch. Even by their standards this shocker was particularly tacky. He reckoned it could be worth £200

I didn’t hear him mention Our Bet, nevertheless (and like with the Christmas Cards) he was quite possibly lying, again.

Has anyone seen him wearing a pair of tinted, round framed reading glasses? I think they make him look even more creepy than he normally does
    Likes Mommabear , Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I heard him mention 'her' the other night on one of the watch shows.

A question, has the brand of what I guess will be 'luxury' 'heritage' timepieces due to be sold from 10pm tonight (time of writing) been featured on IW before? I can't say as I'm familiar with the name.

In fact, I'm so unfamiliar that I've forgotten the name!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    I’ll tell you what it does Hammy.

It does LESS than the next effin’ umpteenth bloody Hoover that they’ll soon be shilling
    Well it's beldray tonight (tues 9pm must be vacuum night, last week at this time it was the Beko), although given it's smaller battery and less run time than the hoover, why would you buy it.

and it's the bowling ball demo again, which has nothing to do with power, despite what Simon Iles claims.

Sally says colour not important, wonder if they'll be saying that when they are selling the special black and gold beldray.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well Mutts, the other day he was spewing out seemingly random names to ‘just buy’ a hideous, stupid overpriced Christin Lars type watch. Even by their standards this shocker was particularly tacky. He reckoned it could be worth £200

I didn’t hear him mention Our Bet, nevertheless (and like with the Christmas Cards) he was quite possibly lying, again.

Has anyone seen him wearing a pair of tinted, round framed reading glasses? I think they make him look even more creepy than he normally does
    Wirral, more creepy? Didn't think that was possible��
    Likes Mommabear , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's beldray tonight (tues 9pm must be vacuum night, last week at this time it was the Beko), although given it's smaller battery and less run time than the hoover, why would you buy it.

and it's the bowling ball demo again, which has nothing to do with power, despite what Simon Iles claims.

Sally says colour not important, wonder if they'll be saying that when they are selling the special black and gold beldray.

I doubt you’d ever hear Dirty Peter say that colour is unimportant
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

His Billy Bunter glasses His eyes are getting worse, he often holds his Bunters now and the close ups to camera have got closer, so he can read his notes that are taped to the camera!

He needs to pack the fags in, his cough is getting worse too.
    Likes Muttley , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    He was flogging some ladies watches the other night and saying he might get her one as 'she wants a coat and it's 400 pound'
    Likes Muttley , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    His Billy Bunter glasses His eyes are getting worse, he often holds his Bunters now and the close ups to camera have got closer, so he can read his notes that are taped to the camera!

He needs to pack the fags in, his cough is getting worse too.
    He’s always coughing and spluttering, not to mention slobbering.

In fact the only thing he does more is lie
    Likes Mommabear , Muttley liked this post