Random musings and general banter. - Page 885
Close
Login to Your Account
ShoppingTelly.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 885 of 885 FirstFirst ... 385785835875883884885
Results 8,841 to 8,849 of 8849
    Post Thanks / Like

I see we're back with the E-Bike Electric bikes, the 2000 - 2500 Chinese bikes as Peter Simon claims with "ELETRIC POWER ASSISTED" on them. You would think they would have sorted the spelling by now, been about a year since this was first spotted.

Shaun says blue bike will probable sell out this hour as 50% of stock gone, funny Peter Simon was on last night at about 11.30 saying it would be sold out in the next 15 mins as it was virtually sold out, it was already fully allocated and if all orders went through it's gone. They just can't stop trying to deceive folks.

I see online, other places have been selling these bikes, all seem to be manufacturer refurbished, for approx 550, can't seem to find brand new ones.
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Is the site experiencing technical issues?!

I can't see half of the posts?!

For example, the last two only contain a 'folder' icon which, when hovered over says 'Default'.

I'm expecting this not to show up once it's posted either.

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that the bike in the studio has the word 'Eletric' removed, it simply says 'Power Assisted'

They keep showing the same testimonial from someone named Megan, for every model e-bike they sell.
    Likes Retrovertigo , Hammy60 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by radio_dayz View Post
    I noticed that the bike in the studio has the word 'Eletric' removed, it simply says 'Power Assisted'

They keep showing the same testimonial from someone named Megan, for every model e-bike they sell.
    They've been using that review for a long tome.

It's Heritor time, according to our expert, when you look at a Jewelers window on one side, there's the upto 500 fashion watches with Quartz movements on the other side is your 2000 watches with automatic movements, and that where the Heritor sits with it's Automatic movement. I'm pretty sure you ain't going to find a Jeweler's window anywhere in the UK with a watch containing a Shanghai Jinghe JHS automatic movement sitting anywhere near their 2000 watches, maybe in the bargain basement fashion brand section but certainly not in the 2000 bracket.

Just utter nonsense they spout, comparing these average Chinese watches with entry level(or higher)luxury watches.
    Likes Retrovertigo , VapidStoat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always want to have an automatic movement when I watch IW
    Likes Muttley , Susie Wusie , merryone , tweezle liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've been pretty good at ignoring the shopping channels for a while. Decided to tune in just now and Berque is on shilling a multi-cooker. I swear he is turning into Del Boy. But not loveable Del Boy, just the sneaky part of Del Boy who does his spiel at the markets, talking fast, hoping people don't notice what he is selling is trash....then scarpering before the police arrive.

What bothers me so much, is (and I know others have said this) that they don't need to do this at all. They regularly have really great prices. I know at times they are selective about price comparisons, but on occasions when I have bought from them, it's because they were way below competitors prices.

Becque and Gollum in particular, seem to revel more in trying to be wide boys than actually being salesmen. God,....see now I'm sorry I tuned in as my blood pressure is increasing!!
    Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning all Ideal Worlders!
    If you bank with Lloyds, look at your rewards section, and there is the following message under Ideal World. If you are a frequent purchaser of the channel, this may be of interest! You will need to activate it on your Bank account to get the discount. Enjoy!

Earn 10% Cashback on your next purchase from Ideal World. Maximum reward 30. Offer expires 10/02/2020 and is valid one time only. Cashback is only applicable on your first payment. Ideal World offer a vast assortment of exclusive products from top brands and provide a unique shopping experience full of entertainment and inspiration. Shop at idealworld.tv

Spend responsibly, and have fun out there
    Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Good Morning all Ideal Worlders!
    If you bank with Lloyds, look at your rewards section, and there is the following message under Ideal World. If you are a frequent purchaser of the channel, this may be of interest! You will need to activate it on your Bank account to get the discount. Enjoy!

Earn 10% Cashback on your next purchase from Ideal World. Maximum reward 30. Offer expires 10/02/2020 and is valid one time only. Cashback is only applicable on your first payment. Ideal World offer a vast assortment of exclusive products from top brands and provide a unique shopping experience full of entertainment and inspiration. Shop at idealworld.tv

Spend responsibly, and have fun out there
    Dave, I'm disappointed that I don't bank with Lloyds...
    Thanks Dave thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
    Dave, I'm disappointed that I don't bank with Lloyds...
    Oh well, it was the thought that counts!
    Thanks Muttley thanked for this post